Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Grounds 4 Divorce, almost complete

connorsdad

Here are a few images of my soon to be complete (fingers crossed) "Grounds 4 Divorce" cab and some of the artwork I'll be using. Hoping to have it done in time for christmas :)

A4 print from my epson for test fit on these three.

2013-06-20%2018.44.26.png

2013-06-20%2018.44.42.png

2013-06-20%2018.46.38.png

The cab itself, around 75%-80% complete.

2013-07-30%2016.35.50.png

The Control Panel with rgb leds. I changed the ball tops for colour coded ones.

2013-08-02%2016.55.07.png

The Artwork for the upper monitor.

upper%20monitor%20bezel.png

The Artwork for the main playing field. The white cross section allows for a rotating monitor

PF1.png

The disc that will rotate when attached to the monitor.

PFDISC.png

Rotated for vertical games.

PF2.png

And for horizontal games.

PF3.png

And the instruction sticker at the bottom of the main playing field.

Arcade%20Instruction%20Card.png

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Awesome cab, brilliant name too! It really made me crack up.

Hoping it will be an awesome cab when it's finished :)

Gave the artwork to the printers this morning so hopefully the cab will be built by the end of next week. As for the software, that'll never be completely finished :)

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for your comment codemonkey76. I found the sfiv characters using Google images and just played around in photoshop until I found something I liked. As for the main bezel, I took the grid layout idea from the video I posted and just added in sfiv characters. The control panel artwork came first as I knew I wanted a sfiv theme containg Ken/Ryu on either side, the marquee came next based on the control panel.

Thanks for your comment codemonkey76. I found the sfiv characters using Google images and just played around in photoshop until I found something I liked. As for the main bezel, I took the grid layout idea from the video I posted and just added in sfiv characters. The control panel artwork came first as I knew I wanted a sfiv theme containg Ken/Ryu on either side, the marquee came next based on the control panel.

any chance i can just get a copy of the artwork for your arrows around your joysticks, save me re-doing them?

have faith in your work my freind yours will be just as stunning as what his turned out to be

it already looks geniously made so far keep at it your doing an awesome job with it as i say im gonna do one simlar when i can afford it.

Ps whats the answer to this as i want to be a member of this awesome site

http://forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php?action=register2

If you have 3 apples and add 4 apples to it, what is the word after the second word in this sentence?:

have faith in your work my freind yours will be just as stunning as what his turned out to be

it already looks geniously made so far keep at it your doing an awesome job with it as i say im gonna do one simlar when i can afford it.

If you have 3 apples and add 4 apples to it, what is the word after the second word in this sentence?:

Im not seeing it when I click your link.

The word Have?

Archived