Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Grounds 4 Divorce, almost complete

connorsdad

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i thought so i just wanted to make sure thanks guys

something weird tho im already registered and i forgot my password i try get a resend nothing shows in my hotmail email box regarding the password change does anyonee else have this problem

Mad rush tonight trying to finalise my setup before installing into my cab and still not finished, by a long way lol. I'm a sucker for "just one more system", plus loads of games still needing ledblinky control configs creating too. Oh well, I'll have plenty to keep me occupied over Christmas :)

Still hoping to install into my cab tomorrow, fingers crossed everything lines up as it should re the rotating monitor artwork :/

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Sandman: I have hdmi out on the cab with a wireless kb and mouse plus a lan port so should be good to carry on setting up even when the cab is put together.

Codemonkey76: yes, the artwork is layed on top of the mdf then the acrylic on top of that, the buttons and T - moulding keep it altogether.

Sandman: I have hdmi out on the cab with a wireless kb and mouse plus a lan port so should be good to carry on setting up even when the cab is put together.

Codemonkey76: yes, the artwork is layed on top of the mdf then the acrylic on top of that, the buttons and T - moulding keep it altogether.

I have yet to decide on edging, my panel is 25mm thick and the acrylic is 4.5mm, I am struggling to find 30mm T-Moulding... thinking of using 30mm aluminium angle

I'll post a costing hopefully early next week, just got to go through the invoices both digital and paper. I know there's definitely a few hundred quid in mistakes if not more (fried boards, fubard speakers, ripped carbon fibre vinyl, art reprinted x3)

Off the top of my head it's in the 2.5k - 3k range :o

*chuckles* Yeah have been doing the preliminary costings on a build myself and have hit close to $4K AUS once all is said and done. You can do things on the cheap and get a cab setup for under $1K but it is the suffering later that makes you wish you didn't penny pinch.

I'll post a costing hopefully early next week, just got to go through the invoices both digital and paper. I know there's definitely a few hundred quid in mistakes if not more (fried boards, fubard speakers, ripped carbon fibre vinyl, art reprinted x3)

Off the top of my head it's in the 2.5k - 3k range :o

I can believe it I reckon its more 1500-1800 all in for mine, expensive hobby but ive never had so much fun,

and talked to plenty of great people on these forums, would I do it again hell yeah course I would it's like a drug :)

The experience alone must be worth that, certainly on your first build whatever that maybe.

Then, when you have guests at the house and they see it and say "where did you get that?" With pride and a grin you reply "I made it" "I can make you one for 6k."

Chase your dreams, kids!

I'm playing mine now, I added some new pc games but come to think about it I may take them off its an arcade cab for god sake not a gaming rig which I have aswell , so whos getting a ps4 or x1? im swaying towards the x1 myself

Neither, I'll be sticking with my PC for a very long time. Just got a new MSI 770 Lighting gpu and the games are cheaper. I couldn't pay £60 for a game, when I've just bought Bioshock infinite for £6.

PS4 looks nice though, but with xbone controller.

Archived