Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Grounds 4 Divorce, almost complete

connorsdad

oooohh... Sega Rally 2. One of my all time favorites.

Seems like it would be tricky to sell one of these to a non-hyperspinner without becoming their eternal tech support.

Any idea what you'd be asking for it? I've only ever seen a handful of machines as well done as yours.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've no idea what price, certainly don't expect to recoup my costs. As you say I don't want to be tech support so may consider selling the parts. May even keep it yet, just a thought at the minute, just wondered how others have gone on.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

I'm gobsmacked you'd sell her too, do the original machines have more appeal? It's one of the most amazing machines I've seen and just about has everything all in one.

I checked the parts list the other day because I'm off to the US next month and hope to pick up some of the motor parts, if I decide to make a Cocktail table with a rotating screen.

I'd like an original cab with a mame setup alongside the original pcb, best of both worlds, again it's just an idea for now. I got all my parts from here in the UK :)

I thought the brackets and controller were from the US?

http://www.hyperspin-fe.com/topic/2306-grounds-4-divorce-almost-complete/page-4#entry93272

• 2 weeks later...

What a Super Tec Machine (STM) I have ever seen with such a good finishing.

May I know how did you setup the 2 screens to display the same system related information on the top screen?
If you please share some details.

What a Super Tec Machine (STM) I have ever seen with such a good finishing.

May I know how did you setup the 2 screens to display the same system related information on the top screen?

If you please share some details.

If you search for hyperspin helper you will find a thread with information, I do believe there are other programs available now that are better, maybe someone else can chime in with recommendations.

GFD is definitely one of the best I've seen. Top notch. You've got a shit ton of hours into it too! I think parting it out is blasphemy and selling it whole could become a tech support nightmare as you know. I really think you should keep it bro. You may regret it. Just my $.02.

Wait.. I've got it. Keep it.... Keep it over at MY house. You can visit as much as you want! ;)

GFD is definitely one of the best I've seen. Top notch. You've got a shit ton of hours into it too! I think parting it out is blasphemy and selling it whole could become a tech support nightmare as you know. I really think you should keep it bro. You may regret it. Just my $.02.

Wait.. I've got it. Keep it.... Keep it over at MY house. You can visit as much as you want! ;)

Hahahaha

Archived