Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Wrong credentials for HS login

tanin

Hi,

I'm trying to setup HC, but I cannot connect to HS, it gives me an error saying that the program could nor verify membership and I should check credentials.

Connecting to Emumovies works.

What am I doing wrong?

• 7 months later...

Hi all, I have a platinum membership for Hyperspin and a lifetime membership for EmuMovies so I am all decked out. I downloaded the latest version of Hypersync (3.5.0.29) and went to login in the user account settings "area". Hyperspin logs in fine but it says "could not verify EmuMovies membership, check your credentials and try again". I definitely have my username and password correct so there is no issue there. Is there a simple solution to this problem or maybe something I am missing? Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Having the same issue. i hope that ftp gets working soon. Feels like I just spent $105 for nothing. (HyperSpin Plat $45 and Emu $60)

Was starting to wonder the same thing myself...but then the jhabers fixed the issue, and it took less than 5 minutes to convince myself that the subscriptions here and over at emumovies was money well spent. At the click of a button, my HyperSpin setup when from blank to amazing!!! I can't even begin to image how long it would have taken to do that manually. :0 Thanks to the folks at Hyperspin for creating such an amazing tool!!!

Having the same issue. i hope that ftp gets working soon. Feels like I just spent $105 for nothing. (HyperSpin Plat $45 and Emu $60)

settle down there dude, this is the first time ive ever had an issue with this prog. And everythings cool now. Dont doubt the dudes in control. They love this community like everyone else. Thanks fellas!

Archived