Sign in to follow this  
Iggy

New Avar Tutorial on Adding, Auditing, and Running Games in HyperSpin

Good Evening Everyone!

Mr Avar has uploaded the next tutorial in his series that talks about basic database setup, audtiing games, and running them in HS.  This tutorial covers the basics of managing your databases, therefore; he will cover the more advanced topics later.  If you see him online, give him a big thanks!

Heres the link:

http://www.hyperspin-fe.com/tutorials/article/75-video-avar-2-add-audit-and-run-games-through-hyperspin/

Cheers!

Iggy

• Upvote 4

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Proplayer77
      Hi! 

Im just making the Hyperspin  Rocketlauncher compilation to my Full arcade project. (link: http://forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php/topic,157256.40.html)
      I have few questions:
      1. How can i add new emulators for this compilation out from the original Hyperspin (global) list . Now i have Mame, SNES, Nes etc but if i want to for example add Turbo Engine 16 (added allready emulator for it) - how can i get it to global and choose the emu + romdir for it?   
      2.Im thinking about usein this for Spotify Jukebox too, though many arcadecontrols forumusers tell me not to. But IF i do, how can i add it to use with Hyperspin?
      3.Themes: I just installed the original theme, is it easy to change it?
      4. Trackball - im waiting for trackball to arrive. Im going to attach it to PS2 port right? Can i then from HyperHQ adjust it?
      5. Windows10 modification. Any experience on this. I have removed the GUI loader but its still showing the Win10 logo on startup. I also want it to log in to HyperSpin automaticly, but still i need to get out from there sometimes - is this possible?
      Thanks in advance. Ive done allready a bartop with Retropie but have been using basic Hyperspin on a laptop but now it a bit more complicated when building it to a cab with coin doors etc.

• By Avar
      Themes include Background Music mp3. Follow readme instructions for extraction

• By Avar
      Felt the need to do as part of ongoing developments but thought I'd take the time to upload it for anyone on 16:9 who wished they could use the default artwork. Cheers!