meancun

Hyperspin opening MAME by default

Hi all,

So i decided to install a fresh version of Hyperspin/RocketLauncher on a new computer after about a year since the last time i did.

I had kept a log and some instructions, which have helped me remember, but there are a few things not working properly:

1) For some reason, hyperspin starts with MAME by default, and i cant go back to the main system/emulator wheel to choose another system (partly because of the next point)

2) The keys to control  the hyperspin menus seem wrong (by default). I imagined it being 'enter' to select and ESC to close the program, but for the life of me, i cant find the escape button. I'm having to Ctrl + Alt + DEL to close the application.

Could someone please help me solve the above?

Much appreciated.

Cheers

Wow, that did work, thanks volumetric!

If i plug the mic in will that solve the MAME by default issue ;)

But seriously, anyone know what could be going on here?

Oh, and i'm now struggling to get retroarch 1.3.2 to load. Crashes upon startup saying "retroarch.exe has stopped working. A problem caused the program to stop working correctly..."

Very frustrating...

Thanks

It sounds like you may have HyperSpin set to single wheel mode. Open HyperHQ and on the Main Settings -> General tab make sure that you have "Multi" Mode selected and not Single. As far as RA crashing on startup, by startup do you mean when trying to open it outside of HS/RL or trying to load a game?

Ahhhh yes I do have that selected. I'll switch to multi, thanks so much.

Yes opening RA standalone to configure controls. At first I had the .dll issue but installed directs runtime to fix.

Thanks again guys