Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

(Android) Working Systems List

thatman84

Quick update.

I use the Nvidia Shield TV for my emus. I meant to include that earlier.

Also maybe we should include our application names for certian apps that arent on the main page?

Wii Ware works fantastic with Dolphin Nightly, i recommend getting a Mayfair Dolphinbar to use real wii controllers. Im testing to see if the wiimotes can be used in Mame for shooters like on a pc.

uoYabause from the play store is WAY better than the Yabause core in retroarch, but you will have to change the JIT compiler from fast(dynamic) to standard(i forget the name of it) as it wont run many games unless you do that.

For doom PRboom is good, but it doesn't support the GZdoom mods. like Brutal Doom, Russian Overkill and ProDoomer. I recommend Beloko's Doom Touch. It wont launch wheel games from Hyperspin, but it has its own frontend when launched, and plays everything perfectly in HD. That includes the mods too.

I'll be working on Amiga items all this week to get it working in a simple fashion, and i'll post my walk thru here, unless someone else has one already?

Also i wish there was a way to launch emus or apps straight from the main menu. As in, not having to go into a sub wheel to run a single application. i.e. Doom(Main Wheel) - Doom Touch(Subwheel)

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Quick update.

I use the Nvidia Shield TV for my emus. I meant to include that earlier.

Also maybe we should include our application names for certian apps that arent on the main page?

Wii Ware works fantastic with Dolphin Nightly, i recommend getting a Mayfair Dolphinbar to use real wii controllers. Im testing to see if the wiimotes can be used in Mame for shooters like on a pc.

uoYabause from the play store is WAY better than the Yabause core in retroarch, but you will have to change the JIT compiler from fast(dynamic) to standard(i forget the name of it) as it wont run many games unless you do that.

For doom PRboom is good, but it doesn't support the GZdoom mods. like Brutal Doom, Russian Overkill and ProDoomer. I recommend Beloko's Doom Touch. It wont launch wheel games from Hyperspin, but it has its own frontend when launched, and plays everything perfectly in HD. That includes the mods too.

I'll be working on Amiga items all this week to get it working in a simple fashion, and i'll post my walk thru here, unless someone else has one already?

Also i wish there was a way to launch emus or apps straight from the main menu. As in, not having to go into a sub wheel to run a single application. i.e. Doom(Main Wheel) - Doom Touch(Subwheel)

All sounds good

Im a bit behind with updating this but I will do it at the end of the week

Ok i can confirm .chd do work on mame4droid, as i ran Killer instinct, and it was slow but ran. You need to have the bios files in your arcade rom sets for it to work correctly.

I'll test this in Retroarch's Mame Git today,

Amiga works with UAE4ALL just fine, i havent tried loading game from the Hyperspin wheel yet, but it may require some configuring. 

Ok i can confirm .chd do work on mame4droid, as i ran Killer instinct, and it was slow but ran. You need to have the bios files in your arcade rom sets for it to work correctly.

I'll test this in Retroarch's Mame Git today,

Amiga works with UAE4ALL just fine, i havent tried loading game from the Hyperspin wheel yet, but it may require some configuring.

how did you set folders for chd and zip file. ?

Does it launch straight to games?

I got beats of rage to load directly from hyperspin but if you load more than one game in pack folder then you have a list of games and you have to choose. In the pc version I just create shorcuts to the exe and renamed roms. Trying to figure out how to do it in android

Yeah the Mayflash dolphin bar is fantastic, it even lets you use your wii remote as an air mouse.

It provides perfect Wii emulation with dolphin, including speaker and vibrations..

and its only $20 bucks.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived