Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Mini-Pin X Build

njay

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LH Finished my Artwork and i just sended it to scott from mamemarquees.com for printing.

tonight my friend will come by and measure the custom lockdown bar he will make in his shop

2 steps closer to finishing :)

1. Printed sideart is underway from mamemarquees.com

2. Plexiglas cut to size will come in next week

3. Custom made lockdown bar is in progress

here is a little nice score i got tonight whilst playing with a friend 15 billion :)

post-11482-142870571615_thumb.jpg

thanks twiggy i am sure your cab wil be nice also,

thanks rawd for the post i will ask my GF to help she has steady hands lol and a lot more patience :) i dont now about it my vinly is to large i am not the one printing it :)

Oops. Not a video, but a good tutorial...

http://www.hyperspin-fe.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5527&highlight=vinyl+application

His example is with a perfect fit. Make sure your vinyl is 1/2" too large all the way around, and you trim it with a blade.

Hey Rawd. Thanks for the link that will be of great help.

By the way I remember you had a good post on FP Forums with lots of pictures of your large cabinet but now that the Fourm has gone it is lost. Have you posted them anywhere else or even better it would be great to see a guided tour vid of your large cab like you did for your mini-pin. Your large cabinet was the first ever video pinball cab I saw and I was totally blown away by it!

Hey Rawd. Thanks for the link that will be of great help.

By the way I remember you had a good post on FP Forums with lots of pictures of your large cabinet but now that the Fourm has gone it is lost. Have you posted them anywhere else or even better it would be great to see a guided tour vid of your large cab like you did for your mini-pin. Your large cabinet was the first ever video pinball cab I saw and I was totally blown away by it!

Hey, thanks man. You can check out my two threads and downloadable tutorial on how I built my cabs here:

http://www.hyperspin-fe.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3822

http://www.hyperspin-fe.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4950

I am going to make another video soon, now that I have HP/FP/VP all running nicely.

Hey, thanks man. You can check out my two threads and downloadable tutorial on how I built my cabs here:

http://www.hyperspin-fe.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3822

http://www.hyperspin-fe.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4950

I am going to make another video soon, now that I have HP/FP/VP all running nicely.

Thats great - many thanks Rawd. Look forward to the new video.

Hi,

well we got almost all the sideart on but the printer mistakenly sent me two left sides in steads of right and left lol :P but he will send me the correct side ofcourse again

A big thanks to my Girlfriend for applying and cutting the art , i really dont have that of a steady hand :P

also i was planning on doing the shots with my better camera but it was empty :P

post-11482-142870571616_thumb.jpg

post-11482-142870571618_thumb.jpg

post-11482-14287057162_thumb.jpg

post-11482-142870571621_thumb.jpg

post-11482-142870571622_thumb.jpg

post-11482-142870571626_thumb.jpg

Thanks for the pics.

You made it good!

When you make some pictures again, do a little bit more light on - it's better for the little chip in your camera. The pictures will be more without noise.

A slow made video (not move the camera too fast) would be nice.

Thanks for sharing, wait what you made next.

yeah i know m8, but the iphone has a really crappy camera i don't understand that your such an good phone but with such a suck ass camera...

will post some new ones today with my 5 MP cam.

question:

1. the arts covers the holes for my buttons , i heard somewhere if you make a little incision in the middle then press the sticker inwards this would be good?

2. if i buy normal pinball legs and there brackets for the inside of the cabinet would this fit nice with my little cab? is it not to big?

yeah i know m8, but the iphone has a really crappy camera i don't understand that your such an good phone but with such a suck ass camera...

will post some new ones today with my 5 MP cam.

You have a I phone - have you see that?

Or the other pinballs on IPhone? That's the only thing why I would have one :D

Your question I can't answer one I´m sorry.

Don't know about any others sorry :P

Update:

I just installed the buttons again pff got myself a new stanley blade for it. but it worked out fine i just cut an X into the vinly from the backside and them jammed the button in it automaticly pushed the remain cut inside.

Also a u tube:

post-11482-142870571627_thumb.jpg

post-11482-142870571629_thumb.jpg

post-11482-14287057163_thumb.jpg

post-11482-142870571632_thumb.jpg

post-11482-142870571633_thumb.jpg

post-11482-142870571635_thumb.jpg

This pics are good, you made a very good job!

Thanks for the YouTube link too.

How will you hide the LCD case sides and want you make some glas or plexi etc. over it?

I take self print out yellow paper, looks ok, must make here and there a little bit better.

That is "detail" work, takes much of time.

Archived