Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

TurboGrafx 16 3D Boxes

RetroKenesis

We already have a very nice pack very similar to yours. If not in the downloads section, then I can upload it tonight.

i saw 1 3d pack in the downloads section. is that the pack that you are referring to? If not, i would love to see it.

Wow, wow, wow and wow, I love these boxes! Thank you very much :)

/me rushes off to set up TurboGrafx16 for when this is finished...

thanks they will be done soon enough. Does anyone know where i can get the font used for the turbografx 16 splatterhouse logo? i'm trying to make a custom box for the epic hack, Splatterhouse Chrome .

Thanks guys. Here's one last box before I go to bed. I worked hours on this when i know i didn't need to. It's just something about going the extra mile for games that you feel stand out. I've always been a big adventure island fan.

did ALOT of painting because I only had a 2D front to start with as usual but, i think it turned out ok.

nronrBw.png 

4qv0wJl.png

Thanks all. Was working on this set a little bit yesterday and today and spent time going back working on boxes I had already "finished". When I first started the other day, some boxes I just used a plain black spine when I couldn't think of creating something. I won't be painting on the side for every box, but I will do my best to make them look decent. Here are some of the newer versions of some old boxes. Still alot to be done!

e4fxYSN.png

W41rljg.png

sfPwfjd.png

2BEhvhb.png

HxiMZj2.png

yJ35cv2.png

DVyvWpi.png

73M9PbF.png

Archived