Sign in to follow this  
lettuce

HyperPin Theme Pack?

Is there a theme pack for all the released FS table?, as there are not any in the download section of this site?

A majority of the themes come in the installer, then as tables are released they are in the forum posts. See the table announcement sticky for a list of all the released tables. Not fully updated yet though. You can do a search for "Table Announcment" to find all the individual themes.

I know this is a 4 year old thread, but what is the best way to download theme packs for HyperPin? Is the FTP site the same for HyperSpin as it is for HyperPin?

Holly thread necro Thursday batman! :)

VPForums has all the Hyperpin Media packs that you are looking for under Visual Pinball Tables - Hyperpin media packs, majority of which were done by the legand Bitupset.

Not sure if the FTP still has them but there is only one FTP server for Hyperpin/spin.

I believe he is looking for THEME packs, not media packs. I too would like to find some for Hyperpin.

Your not going to find any because their is no theme support in HyperPin.

I would like to change the blue flag to a different color; I'm not sure I can even do that.