Jump to content
uptown47

Is there any alternative HS transition animations?

Recommended Posts

is there a video anywhere that shows the transitions in the pack? I want to see what is in there before i spend $60 just on that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, almulder said:

is there a video anywhere that shows the transitions in the pack? I want to see what is in there before i spend $60 just on that

Not that I know of. They are more of a finishing touch type of thing, you wouldn't want to get a membership just for those.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I made a bulk of the original transitions. BBB made some as well. The youtube page still has the preview vids I created. The actual transitions need to be FLV files with transparency and you have to include a flash cue point named "transition" (if I remember correctly) which lets HS know when to switch backgrounds. You want the cue point to be at the point in the video where the entire screen is obscured. HTH.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cool thanks. It looks like mixed pack is what im looking for. Is being a platinum member the only way to get them. I already became a life member over at emumovies and cantnsee spending another 60 for the pack when ibmost likely will only use a few of them. Any where else to get some. I really would like some the are like a glitch effect or something

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@billpa nice. That Mixed pack is the one I re-added to the Platinum section. Nice to see a video with the names attached. next time I'm looking for a specific one that will save me a bunch of time

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jesus what happened to this place? Site was re-designed to be as difficult to use as possible?

Someone PM'd me because they can't find this transition pack I uploaded. I went to grab it for him and I can't find it either. The download section is a crazy wreck of categories with a ton of individual user categories now? Why the hell? I can find a post about it from when I uploaded it using search, but clicking on that just says "Not Authorized" and doesn't go anywhere.

 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm pretty sure the "Not Authorized" message means it's a broken link but I can't do anything about it so you would have to message an admin. I wasn't a fan of the whole Plat section recruitment either and I absolutely hate when the site is updated. Every time they update it they break a ton of stuff that never gets fixed. There was a bunch of things they broke during the last site update that are still broken and they broke more during this one. Honestly, I find myself wanting to browse the site less and less with each update.

  • Super Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/31/2017 at 5:18 AM, gigapig said:

I have moved a transition pack out of the supporters section to HERE, hope it helps.

I found yours giga... but that's not the 90ish missing transitions from the original that I uploaded a while back. Those just seem to be gone?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/30/2017 at 11:07 PM, agent47 said:

I'm pretty sure the "Not Authorized" message means it's a broken link but I can't do anything about it so you would have to message an admin. I wasn't a fan of the whole Plat section recruitment either and I absolutely hate when the site is updated. Every time they update it they break a ton of stuff that never gets fixed. There was a bunch of things they broke during the last site update that are still broken and they broke more during this one. Honestly, I find myself wanting to browse the site less and less with each update.

Totally agree. And to be honest this one feels like one needless change to many... 

Everything about this site seems to keep getting consistently worse, harder to use, more fractured etc... it was so much better when I joined a couple years ago then it is today. Now it looks worse, is harder to use, way harder to search for stuff, is now full of broken links, missing stuff, packed with sub-categories buried within sub-categories many of which shouldn't exist in the first place etc...  The download section was bad before, but now they've spammed it with user section stuff?

Honestly this latest change about makes me want to walk away, and especially not contribute if stuff is just going to get deleted , removed  or buried under bad design anyway. Bums me out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Metalzoic did you say you had a link to your pack? I've searched but can't find anything.

As for the site, they update it to keep up to date, add new features and give a new look I guess. It's not intended to piss anyone off.

With regard to the user sections I'm guessing they were created to give emphasis to the artists. We as staff members normally discuss site changes but in this case that did not happen so I don't know for sure.

If anyone has issues with the site please pm one of the staff members and we will look into it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would also add for the site updates, it is probably a security thing as well. Cant stay on the same version, there needs to be updates done, but it would be nice if more time was devoted to management of the site in general. Spin on my friends, we will survive!

Cheers!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, gigapig said:

@Metalzoic did you say you had a link to your pack? I've searched but can't find anything.

As for the site, they update it to keep up to date, add new features and give a new look I guess. It's not intended to piss anyone off.

With regard to the user sections I'm guessing they were created to give emphasis to the artists. We as staff members normally discuss site changes but in this case that did not happen so I don't know for sure.

If anyone has issues with the site please pm one of the staff members and we will look into it.

Well my original link to it is in this very thread. Post #12 I believe (although its hard to say because it looks like they removed the post #'s?), but that link is now broken... as I imagine a huge amount of other useful links on the site will be.

 

You can also search for "hyperspin transtion pack" in the search bar above and mine will be the 3rd option down after yours. However I did find that sometimes a search pulls them up, sometimes it says nothing matches.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

First of I thought you guys had gone bye byes as I could download that transition pack without a problem. On closer inspection it had been hidden for some weird unknown reason and I could still download it. So I've restored it and moved it out of the supporters section to here.

Apologies for the cock up.

http://www.hyperspin-fe.com/files/file/13044-hyperspin-transition-pack/

  • Super Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, gigapig said:

First of I thought you guys had gone bye byes as I could download that transition pack without a problem. On closer inspection it had been hidden for some weird unknown reason and I could still download it. So I've restored it and moved it out of the supporters section to here.

Apologies for the cock up.

http://www.hyperspin-fe.com/files/file/13044-hyperspin-transition-pack/

You're the bestest, most dopest pig ever Giga. I new there was a reason I liked you so much!

...And supporters section? Do I have a section in there or did it get put under someones else's name? 

  • Super Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Metalzoic said:

You're the bestest, most dopest pig ever Giga. I new there was a reason I liked you so much!

...And supporters section? Do I have a section in there or did it get put under someones else's name? 

Cheers :lol:

There is a "Supporter transition" section, god knows why, so it may have been in there. 

You can have your own section if you so desire. :bling:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...