• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By ligalegend
      Why are videos lower quality when played in Hyperspin ? It's perfect quality when played in Media player.
    • By sajazzman007
      Good Afternoon All,

I have all the images, videos, themes, wheels, bezels setup for Mame in HS/RL and thought it would be a great idea to start creating "Classic" folders to assist in scanning through 7000+ games. As I start to setup all the classic folders, I began to think I will have to copying wheels, themes, videos, images, bezels for RL etc. I was about to just copy and paste my current MAME vids, images, etc for each classic folder however that is a lot of wasted space.

I look through some of the forums for solutions and saw someone mentioned Link Extensions however not in great detail. Is there a program that can redistribute HS media files in one location to using classic folders via.xml files or will this have to be manually done?

Thanks 

• By Kenny Pilgrim
      Hi Guys,

So I've updated to 1.4 and RL the only problem I'm having now is that some of the vids aren't displaying in my MAME wheel. I can hear the audio from the vids but I have no actual visual display.

Can anyone help please?
    • By brendan17k
      Hi.... I have about 1200 wii roms.... I am looking for videos for them. I have about 200. Looking for a complete set. Does anybody know where to get more. I am willing to pay a small fee for your .mp4's if you have them all. Thanks!