Sign in to follow this  
YsarKain

Can't login to Database section?

Hi all,

I tried to look in the database section to see if there is a database ready to work from for Future Pinball, but when I go to the page it asks for my password and then doesn't log in.  I know I have the password right as I'm logged in here now, and it never asked me for a password on that page if I logged into the forums first.  Is there something wrong right now with that area?

Hi all,

I tried to look in the database section to see if there is a database ready to work from for Future Pinball, but when I go to the page it asks for my password and then doesn't log in. I know I have the password right as I'm logged in here now, and it never asked me for a password on that page if I logged into the forums first. Is there something wrong right now with that area?

It's down at the moment. Give it a day or two.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi all,

I tried to look in the database section to see if there is a database ready to work from for Future Pinball, but when I go to the page it asks for my password and then doesn't log in.  I know I have the password right as I'm logged in here now, and it never asked me for a password on that page if I logged into the forums first.  Is there something wrong right now with that area?

I downloaded all of them 2 weeks ago.....I can pm it to you in the morning when I get off work if you'd like and don't want to wait