Sign in to follow this  
propdept

ColecoVision

Hello everyone as you could probably guess I am a Noob. So here is my question does hyper spin support Coleco vision and how do I set it up thank you everyone

Yeah, kinda. The theme is ancient and doesn't match any of the other system themes. All the video previews and game logos are there. Use the BlueMSX core in RetroArch as your emulator.

• Upvote 1

Yeah, kinda. The theme is ancient and doesn't match any of the other system themes. All the video previews and game logos are there. Use the BlueMSX core in RetroArch as your emulator.

Blue MSX Does ColecoVision!? Man, I'm stoked on anything that means I don't have to deal with the mess that is "MESS" (MAME)

As far as the theme, those are fairly easy to create using HyperTheme.

I have like 3 different sets of themes depending on what 'skin' I want to apply to HyperSpin.

Blue MSX Does ColecoVision!? Man, I'm stoked on anything that means I don't have to deal with the mess that is "MESS" (MAME)

As far as the theme, those are fairly easy to create using HyperTheme.

I have like 3 different sets of themes depending on what 'skin' I want to apply to HyperSpin.

I confirm I know late but bluemsx does support coleco

Sent from my A462C using Tapatalk