Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Hi everyone new to HyperSpin

Epi

Hello All

New to hyperspin. I plan to use hyperspin on my Shield TV and Windows PC. I am not new to emulators been using them for many years now. This is just my 1st time attempting to using hyperspin as a front end. Well looks like I have a lot of reading to do.

Thanks

Epi

• 1 month later...

Just wanted to say that I am new as well.  I just got a Shield TV this weekend and spent the entire weekend playing around with it and setting up HyperSpin on my PC in preparation to also load it on Android.  I have read so many tutorials and watched so many videos that they have all blended together and now I can't ever remember where I read/heard something anymore. :P  Setting up HyperSpin from scratch is incredibly difficult, but I think I'm getting close after about 30 hours of work!

Just limit yourself when starting out.  Start with only MAME and NES for instance, set it up so it's perfect for you, then go on with other systems.

It's mostly difficult if you try to do everything at once. But really the base is pretty simple until you try to tweak and add everything, like HyperPause, Bezels, etc.

Get the hang of it, set up the next system, then the next, etc. Then maybe look into the rest.

Thanks for the tips, but it's too late for that!  I got most of them all setup (Atari 5200 is a huge pain for reasons I do not yet understand), but now I need to look into getting all the artwork and bezels setup.  HyperSync is working but apparently I need to use a new tool soon, so that will be another transition to look forward to... :P

I also heard that you can setup game manuals in the pause menu of RocketLauncher?  That sounds incredible.

Archived