1 minute ago, Circo said:

cause i just renamed the image, didn't want to edit the code again

Understandable, but if I save the image it's still 40x40 px

Just now, THK said:

But if I save the image it's still 40x40 px

40pxmushroom.png

must be your cache

• Upvote 2

the 1up button is cool, but the message windows after pressing 1up is annoying. I like the old style, where just the names where next to the button and in a separate screen.

Bildschirmfoto 2016-11-05 um 10.08.58.png

• Upvote 1

I don't see that message

• Upvote 1

oh, I thought he was talking about something else, i.e. showing that message when liking a post. Which would be annoying.

If you click on the actual 1UP con it shows stats. The tooltip says as much

Im not so sure chat is working right, im gonna play with it more tomorrow.  Thats it for me for today.  See if you can come up with any more ideas/bugs for me :)

• Upvote 2

Is there a way to clear notifications after viewing/reading them?

I'm liking the new 1up button. :woot:

• Upvote 2

39 minutes ago, JSinn said:

Is there a way to clear notifications after viewing/reading them?

I'm liking the new 1up button. :woot:

So the 1-Up button replaces the like button... but we have to click another button to see who did the liking?

I really don't like that at all.  Un-user friendly for no reason. Actually it seems like a few important things require more clicking to get to now (unread, my content etc...).

I'd also like to know how to clear notifications and also how to stop being notified of every post, whether I've seen it or not.

I'd also like to know how to turn browser notifications back off (or is that in my browser settings now?) because that is really, really pissing me off.

So the 1-Up button replaces the like button... but we have to click another button to see who did the liking?
I really don't like that at all.  Un-user friendly for no reason. Actually it seems like a few important things require more clicking to get to now (unread, my content etc...).

I'd also like to know how to clear notifications and also how to stop being notified of every post, whether I've seen it or not.
I'd also like to know how to turn browser notifications back off (or is that in my browser settings now?) because that is really, really pissing me off.

You should be able to change all your notification options in your settings click on your icon at the top of the screen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12 minutes ago, Circo said:

You should be able to change all your notification options in your settings click on your icon at the top of the screen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, that was the first thing I did, but it's still seems to be giving me a notification every time anybody posts something.

Also I disabled the browser notifications, and it now says it's disabled, but it's still sending me those too. Maybe I need to restart my PC for it to actually kick in or something.

EDIT: Just closing and re-opening the browser seems to have sorted it. It's no longer blowing me up with either notification now.

I'm not a fan of the "Amount of topic starter's posts" count. I originally thought it was the amount of unread posts in the thread (which would be helpful), but I don't see any point in having the number of their posts in the image or whatever that number is.

Capture2.PNG

• Upvote 3

From now on I will refer to the 1-up button as the Mushroom Stamp.

I just Mushroom stamped Agent47!

*runs away giggling 

Hey!?!

It doesn't tell you who else is reading the same thread anymore?

Pfftt... that was one of my favorites . If you were helping someone you knew if they were reading it and if you should hang around if they had another question.

• Upvote 3

15 minutes ago, Metalzoic said:

Hey!?!

It doesn't tell you who else is reading the same thread anymore?

Pfftt... that was one of my favorites . If you were helping someone you knew if they were reading it and if you should hang around if they had another question.

Yeah I noticed that last night, I miss it for the same reason. (And you just got tag-team stamped)

Is the site being so slow a temporary thing? It was worse, then became better and now it's somewhere in the middle.

Which forum softwars is being used? I'm still looking for what to use on my own website, since bbpress hasn't impressed me so far...

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

nice update but the chat bar dont pop up anymore am i missing something 

Is there anyway to show new uploads during the last 24 hours or last 7 days?
I've looked at the Downloads tab and there's a What's New section but I cannot scroll pass the 10 items or so.

• Upvote 1

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.