Circo

New Website - What Works and What Doesn't

Just posted a huge update to the web site software that supposedly solves this cookie problem and adds various tweaks and features.

I keep meaning to ask if anyone else is having trouble with Tapatalk. Every thread I've read (or marked as read) keeps reappearing in the Unread tab when I refresh it, albeit greyed out.

Other sites' forums are OK, so maybe the plugin needs updating?

2 hours ago, Agrajag said:

I keep meaning to ask if anyone else is having trouble with Tapatalk. Every thread I've read (or marked as read) keeps reappearing in the Unread tab when I refresh it, albeit greyed out.

Same for me in chrome sometimes. What I find most annoying is the "Sent from some phone device by Tapatrash" crap under Tapatalk posts.

Same for me in chrome sometimes. What I find most annoying is the "Sent from some phone device by Tapatrash" crap under Tapatalk posts.

Lol. You can turn that off

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

47 minutes ago, baddeolv said:

Lol. You can turn that off

Sent from my i=Phony using Tapatalk

I don't think I can turn it off on other ppls phones. I don't use Tapatalk, but ppl who do annoy me through their posts, grrrrr

I don't think I can turn it off on other ppls phones. I don't use Tapatalk, but ppl who do annoy me through their posts, grrrrr

I hate that too I realized last night it was on, on my phone and it was disabled. I guess some upgrade turned it back on.... anoying!
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, dougan78 said:

I hate that too I realized last night it was on, on my phone and it was disabled. I guess some upgrade turned it back on.... anoying!

In my own threads I often remove them form other ppls posts, but yeah, of course Tapatalk wants to advertise itself

1 minute ago, baddeolv said:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk to annoy Tim

Nice xD

5 minutes ago, Yeuxkes said:

Those irrational grievances, what can you do about it? :)

Sent from my PC [email protected] - 8Gb DDR3 RAM - Geforce GTX 950

Not much

Sent from my [email protected],5Ghz - 32Gb DDR3 @2400Mhz - 2x R9 290 - 1TB SSD - 18TB HDD space - 2x 27" 1440p IPS

2 minutes ago, THK said:

Not much

Sent from my [email protected],5Ghz - 32Gb DDR3 @2400Mhz - 2x R9 290

You should tone down a little bit on the overclock, it will add to the longevity of your processor. I managed to get a stable 4.7Ghz on mine but keep it at a steady 4.3Ghz. Been running that system for 6 years now without any issues.

1 minute ago, Yeuxkes said:

You should tone down a little bit on the overclock, it will add to the longevity of your processor. I managed to get a stable 4.7Ghz on mine but keep it at a steady 4.3Ghz. Been running that system for 6 years now without any issues.

Might've put it back to 4.2 easy mode a while back. Also, no system last 6 years with me, by that time I gave it away to a family member and bought a new one ;)

4.5Ghz was all I managed, didn't win the silicon lottery, but my generation of intel cpu's is know for not overclocking well

I never found a reason to upgrade to the newer cpu's. Everything is still running smooth as butter. Only upgrade I did was the gpu cause my old one died a few months ago but didn't have the cash to spare for a premium card. I could use a little bit more RAM tho.

also, I have about the biggest air cooler you can find, equal to entry level water cooling

noctua_nhd14_005.jpg

14 hours ago, Agrajag said:

Other sites' forums are OK, so maybe the plugin needs updating?

+1, but have it on GBAtemp as well. This has been going on for months. Thinking of giving up on Tapatalk, is there an alternative?

1 hour ago, diskmach said:

+1, but have it on GBAtemp as well. This has been going on for months. Thinking of giving up on Tapatalk, is there an alternative?

I don't use my phone for browsing but a google search came up with Forumrunner as an alternative. However I don't know if the plugin is installed for this site.

It doesn't get very good reviews unfortunately. I wish there were viable alternatives to Tapatalk as I'm fed up with it getting worse with each update.

24 minutes ago, Agrajag said:

It doesn't get very good reviews unfortunately. I wish there were viable alternatives to Tapatalk as I'm fed up with it getting worse with each update.

Yeah. I think I'm going over to setting Chrome on Android to get the Desktop version and following the forums individually...

Sent from my IBM PC XT 5150/5161, Intel 8088 @ 4.77 MHz, 128 kb RAM, 360 KB double-sided 5¼" FDD10 MB HDD

4 hours ago, diskmach said:

Yeah. I think I'm going over to setting Chrome on Android to get the Desktop version and following the forums individually...

Sent from my IBM PC XT 5150/5161, Intel 8088 @ 4.77 MHz, 128 kb RAM, 360 KB double-sided 5¼" FDD10 MB HDD

I use FF next to Chrome on android, because chrome forced full screen doesn't work a lot of the times, whilst in FF I can tell it in what res/zoom to render the pages.

15 minutes ago, Blackdragon0381 said:

Hello guys I'm new here hey I got nvidia shield tv and I'm trying to install hyperspin on it but I can't make it work any help I'll appreciated thank you

:welcome:

Please post in the appropriate forum here (the Android section) after reading through some of the tutorial threads if you still have problems. If you do post be as descriptive as possible about your setup and the issues you're having.

I want to punch through my monitor everytime I come across a log posted in code tags and it doesn't shrink the code and I have to scroll for 6 hours through it.

Instead of punching my monitor I've decided to punch babies instead since it's cheaper.

• Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, Metalzoic said:

I want to punch through my monitor everytime I come across a log posted in code tags and it doesn't shrink the code and I have to scroll for 6 hours through it.

Instead of punching my monitor I've decided to punch babies instead since it's cheaper.

This is one of my biggest complaints about the new forum, I think I mentioned it in this thread or the staff thread. Not only does it not shorten them but it actually makes them larger in most cases because of the stupid double line spacing.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.