Circo

New Website - What Works and What Doesn't

30 minutes ago, Roadrunner said:

Been a long time since I've been on here but the new site looks great! :)

So is a Cisco Heat theme finally back on the table? ;P

Honestly, I just don't have time to hang out much these days. My kids are getting older and that means I'm sitting with a laptop when they're around. Creating themes means locking myself in an office and it's not really something I have the time for these days. I'll pop in now and again though. I'm sure I'll have time sooner or later to do some stuff. Just not right now.

I also have a tendency to take on big projects and that's probably not such a great idea. I'd probably be better off just doing a theme here or there. I've been a glutton for punishment in the past. Oh well, at least it allowed me to learn the tools. :)

• Upvote 3

Haha, no worries. We're glad to have you around in whatever capacity. Even just showing your face every now and then :)

I've tried to switch off my flag about five times, but it keeps coming back by itself?

??? I get the same thing along with having to download 1 file at a time with the arcade classics pack even though I'm platinum is really getting frustrating 

@Circo think I just got struck with the cross user sign in thingy, if that's still of interest. This is from mobile browsing. I have not cleared any cache yet though

@THK looks like I'm the new art God! 

1 hour ago, thatman84 said:

@Circo think I just got struck with the cross user sign in thingy, if that's still of interest. This is from mobile browsing. I have not cleared any cache yet though

@THK looks like I'm the new art God! 

Holy crap!! You could have said all kinds of crazy things. Not that @THK says crazy things.....

is there something in the works on the board and page situation or is development setting things up already finished?

Love the website but could you guys make an effort and change those forum thread icons (orange chat bubble) with something more suitable like you did with the reputation.

Awesome work anyway.

On 28/12/2016 at 10:10 PM, Roadrunner said:

Honestly, I just don't have time to hang out much these days. My kids are getting older and that means I'm sitting with a laptop when they're around. Creating themes means locking myself in an office and it's not really something I have the time for these days. I'll pop in now and again though. I'm sure I'll have time sooner or later to do some stuff. Just not right now.

I also have a tendency to take on big projects and that's probably not such a great idea. I'd probably be better off just doing a theme here or there. I've been a glutton for punishment in the past. Oh well, at least it allowed me to learn the tools. :)

ain't that the truth.