Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

HyperSync Down for Maintenance

jhabers

HyperSync is down for maintenance while we work on getting it working with the new server software. In the meantime all up to date HyperSync data will be put on the FTP. The FTP is down right now but should be up sooner than HyperSync. Once FTP is up I will update this post

43 minutes ago, Turranius said:

Yepp. 3.5.0.31

Also, no need to Hypersync_launcher.exe any more?

You should put the new version in a new folder from the old version of HyperSync. The loader is not required.

@jhabers HyperSync is again complaining about verifying HyperSpin credentials even after removing files from Appdata\Roaming and the auto generated files in the Hypersync folder.

Tried a new folder as well. Same thing =( Website is OK (tried logging out and back in again).

Edit: Now it worked all of a sudden. Did nothing different, just restarted HyperSync (which I've done 5 times before..)

Edit2:

My hyperspin folder set is: I:\Arcade\HyperSpin

download folder: I:Arcade\HyperSpin\Media

Hypersync Cloud is in: I:\Arcade\HyperSpin\HyperSync Cloud

When I run a full sync, it created (bad part in bold):

I:\Arcade\HyperSpin\HyperSync Cloud\Arcade\HyperSpin\Media\Main Menu\Themes

I:\Arcade\HyperSpin\HyperSync Cloud\Arcade\HyperSpin\Media\Sega 32X\Themes

and started downloading everything Sega 32x into those folders instead of what I've specified. Should go to I:Arcade\HyperSpin\Media\Main Menu\Themes etc..

Would have downloaded everything I guess, had I not stopped it. "alternate videos folder" is Off

C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\HyperSync\application.ini shows correctly:

[FOLDERS]
hyperspin_root=I:\Arcade\HyperSpin
alternate_videos=False
hyperspin_download=I:Arcade\HyperSpin\Media

Archived