joseph2626

installing

I installed it in side hyperspine folder and deleted hypersync but am trying to run it and failed its

I put hyperspine username and password and it gives me incorrect username/password

what to do help

HyperBase Live is still in beta and is syncing against a limited and outdated xml/media set. You should not be using it to sync media to your setup or to replace HyperSync. In order to sync media to your setup you should be using HyperSync.

• Upvote 1

cheers agent47

but why hypersync giving me ( could not verify your hyperspin membership, check your credential's and try again ) 

I can not log in

can you help me with that  

You have to be a Platinum member in order to be able to use HyperSync, that's why you can't login.

• Upvote 1

agent47 my friend before we use it just to synchronize

we just download the media from hyperspin, emumovies and arcade punks

why is that out of the sudden

I thought I was platinum but am running into HyperSynv log in issues.  It logs me in under emumovies just fine.  The S site I can log in no problem, shows me as a platinum user. But the Sync app says "could not verify HyperSpion membership, check your credentials and try again"

please help!

You need to be using the newest version of HyperSync otherwise you'll get that error. Delete everything in the current HyperSync folder and download the latest version from the Downloads section.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.