• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Psyboy2720
      Hi Guys. I'm bran new on this forum so I hope I've posted this the right place. 
      I have a two player bartop, set up with two Reyman zero delay usb encoders. 
      My question is: How do I wire them up correctly to use them with Hyperspin? 

Right now, the buttons for player 1 and two are wired as shown in the Picture. For player 1, buttons on the front are 9, 10 and 11. 
      Hope you Guys can help 🙂 
      My Current setup is with a pi, but I'm transitioning to HyperSpin shortly

• By AntN
      Good morning guys,
      I have a friend who has recently bought a 2nd hand machine and it doesn't seem to be working correctly. He asked me to take a look at it as I am more into IT, but my experience with emulators is slim, so i was wondering if someone could help point me in the right direction.
      When launching Hyperspin, everything seems to work fine, until a game loads. Then some or all of the buttons stop working. He has 2 x Sanwa joystick with 6 buttons plus credit and player buttons. After reading the initial guide on here i could see that the software version was very old, so i downloaded the latest update files and installed them.
      N64 roms are not working at all, it asks for the memory pak, and a lot of the other consoles do not work either, but the Sega Genesis system does, so i am confused and I'm guessing it is a configuration issue more than something being wrong.
      Has anyone else had a similar issue please?

• By cathos1244
      Hey guys,
      I am having trouble loading the games into Hyperpin. For some reason I keep getting errors and loading kickbacks.
      Can anyone link an instructional guide that helped them?

I have both Hyperpin and Pinball x but I cant get any table to load

Thank you