godisnothere

Trackball glitch when changing resolution.

Ok here goes nothing. I wonder if anyone else had this same problem I encountered.

I bought a x-arcade tankstick that I configured to work for my hyperspin setup. IT worked flawlessly. Until I decided to change from having it hooked up to my tv at max resolution of 1360x768 to a pc monitor at full hd resolution of 1920x1080. now When I launch hyperspin the wheels just keep spinning endlessly . no controls seem to work. So I went to hyperHQ and turned off the trackball and it works fine. but without a trackball. everything works fine if I switch the resolution back down to 1360x 768. then I can turn the trackball back on and everything is back to normal.

My question is: Is there a way that I can have both 1920x1080 resolution and a working trackball? Im forced to lower the resolution if I Want to use my trackball. ITs getting pretty frustrating. I doubt anybody here has had the same problem. BUt if you have a tankstick at home try changing the resolution and see if the same problem occurs for you and let me know how to fix it.  PLEASE!

The joystick, trackball, and spinner options should all be disabled in HyperHQ because they don't work properly. Disabling those options only affects navigating the HS menu though, you can still use the trackball in emulators.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Psyboy2720
      Hi Guys. I'm bran new on this forum so I hope I've posted this the right place. 
      I have a two player bartop, set up with two Reyman zero delay usb encoders. 
      My question is: How do I wire them up correctly to use them with Hyperspin? 

Right now, the buttons for player 1 and two are wired as shown in the Picture. For player 1, buttons on the front are 9, 10 and 11. 
      Hope you Guys can help 🙂 
      My Current setup is with a pi, but I'm transitioning to HyperSpin shortly

• By AntN
      Good morning guys,
      I have a friend who has recently bought a 2nd hand machine and it doesn't seem to be working correctly. He asked me to take a look at it as I am more into IT, but my experience with emulators is slim, so i was wondering if someone could help point me in the right direction.
      When launching Hyperspin, everything seems to work fine, until a game loads. Then some or all of the buttons stop working. He has 2 x Sanwa joystick with 6 buttons plus credit and player buttons. After reading the initial guide on here i could see that the software version was very old, so i downloaded the latest update files and installed them.
      N64 roms are not working at all, it asks for the memory pak, and a lot of the other consoles do not work either, but the Sega Genesis system does, so i am confused and I'm guessing it is a configuration issue more than something being wrong.
      Has anyone else had a similar issue please?

• By cathos1244
      Hey guys,
      I am having trouble loading the games into Hyperpin. For some reason I keep getting errors and loading kickbacks.
      Can anyone link an instructional guide that helped them?

I have both Hyperpin and Pinball x but I cant get any table to load

Thank you