HyperSync, HyperList and FTP are now back online ×

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

godisnothere

Trackball glitch when changing resolution.

Ok here goes nothing. I wonder if anyone else had this same problem I encountered.

I bought a x-arcade tankstick that I configured to work for my hyperspin setup. IT worked flawlessly. Until I decided to change from having it hooked up to my tv at max resolution of 1360x768 to a pc monitor at full hd resolution of 1920x1080. now When I launch hyperspin the wheels just keep spinning endlessly . no controls seem to work. So I went to hyperHQ and turned off the trackball and it works fine. but without a trackball. everything works fine if I switch the resolution back down to 1360x 768. then I can turn the trackball back on and everything is back to normal.

My question is: Is there a way that I can have both 1920x1080 resolution and a working trackball? Im forced to lower the resolution if I Want to use my trackball. ITs getting pretty frustrating. I doubt anybody here has had the same problem. BUt if you have a tankstick at home try changing the resolution and see if the same problem occurs for you and let me know how to fix it.  PLEASE!

The joystick, trackball, and spinner options should all be disabled in HyperHQ because they don't work properly. Disabling those options only affects navigating the HS menu though, you can still use the trackball in emulators.

• Similar Content

• By EpicGod
      Good Morning,
      I've been a member on here for a good part of 7 years. I have a Hyperspin arcade machine running on Windows 7 however, everything I have is outdated - MAME, DAPHNE, FUTURE PINBALL, etc. I need to have the Hyperspin, roms and its components updated. I would like to keep Windows 7 installed if possible. I'd like to hire someone on here to properly configure and update all of my stuff that I use. I've got way to much on my plate to do it myself as I've been taking care of my son who is recovering from COVID.

If anyone is interested and knows EXACTLY what they're doing, drop me a message.
      Be well and stay safe from COVID-19.

Thanks,
      Epic
    • By Acet
      Hi all, hope someone can help me. I'm trying to set up Retroarch with the core ScummVM with Hyperspin. I followed this guide ,
      but am stuck on a few points.
      1. Where do I create my game folders? I put them in Hyperspin/Emulators/ScummVM/roms. Is this OK?
      2. Where do the media folders go? E.g. Day of the Tentacle, do I put the media folder in Hyperspin/Media/tentacle? Or do I have a media folder inside the folder where I put my rom?
      3. None of the media I've saved in the standard Media path currently shows up on the wheel, I'm assuming that's because the XML file has the "game/folder" structure in place, so fixing 2 will fix this?
      4. I couldn't edit the settings in Retroarch for ScummVM (rom path etc) is this needed, or will the games launch anyway? They seem to work fine when I manually select the *.scummvm file
      5. Finally this guide is pretty old, so is there a newer/better way to do this? Perhaps using the ScummVM apk instead of Retroarch?

Thanks in advance for any help. 
    • By fettesLama
      Hi,
      ich habe einen Wireless Xbox One Controller und 1einen Wireless "Bartop" Controller, ein "Hori Fighten Stick"
      Das Problem ist:
      Wenn nur der Xbox One Controller verbunden ist geht sein Analog Stick im HyperSpin Wheel (um hoch und runter zu gehen),aber wenn Hori Stick also der zweite verbunden ist geht nur der Hori Fighting Stick zum Hoch und runter gehen im HyperSpin Wheel. Die Buttons (also A, B ,... ) beim Xbox One Controller gehen aber trotzdem noch.
      Anmerkung: Der Hori Fighten Stick hat als Input für Up,Down,....POV
      Schon mal Danke im Voraus
    • By Psyboy2720
      Hi Guys. I'm bran new on this forum so I hope I've posted this the right place. 
      I have a two player bartop, set up with two Reyman zero delay usb encoders. 
      My question is: How do I wire them up correctly to use them with Hyperspin? 

Right now, the buttons for player 1 and two are wired as shown in the Picture. For player 1, buttons on the front are 9, 10 and 11. 
      Hope you Guys can help ? 
      My Current setup is with a pi, but I'm transitioning to HyperSpin shortly