NEODAN

(Suggestion) Themes in HyperSpin

I was thinking of an idea that might be nicer about the game themes that are featured in HS.
Would it be possible by default for themes to appear only when you start the title? So how does the Nintendo Wii WiiFlow frontend work?
For those titles that have a theme or you see the theme or see the default system, not both.
I think it would be interesting to have this option so as not to break the pattern of the list presentation.

Neither of those attachments work. Why not just copy from the text file and paste it in the post?

5 minutes ago, agent47 said:

Neither of those attachments work. Why not just copy from the text file and paste it in the post?

The text editor was not appearing for me

I have Wii Flow on my soft-modded wii but never bothered to set it up with themes.. the most I do is the box covers for the emulators and wii games.. so I'm not exactly sure what you're talking about but I do know that I like how wii Flow basically lets you scroll thru the game and then once you select the game you want it take you to another menu where the box art is in full screen and I assume this is where any themes and videos would show so I guess that would  be cool if you don't like scrolling thru a bunch of games that have themes popping up as you scroll to the next game.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By LordMcRib
      Hi,
      ich habe einen Wireless Xbox One Controller und 1einen Wireless "Bartop" Controller, ein "Hori Fighten Stick"
      Das Problem ist:
      Wenn nur der Xbox One Controller verbunden ist geht sein Analog Stick im HyperSpin Wheel (um hoch und runter zu gehen),aber wenn Hori Stick also der zweite verbunden ist geht nur der Hori Fighting Stick zum Hoch und runter gehen im HyperSpin Wheel. Die Buttons (also A, B ,... ) beim Xbox One Controller gehen aber trotzdem noch.
      Anmerkung: Der Hori Fighten Stick hat als Input für Up,Down,....POV
      Schon mal Danke im Voraus
    • By Bjalready
      Alan Wake
      Batman Arkham City
      Beyond Good & Evil
      Blur
      Broken Sword 2.5 - El Regreso de los Templarios
      Broken Sword III - El sueño del dragon
      Cazafantasmas
      ChaosLegion
      ColdFear
      Crazy Taxi 3
      Crysis 2
      Darksiders 2
      Devil May Cry 3
      Devil May Cry 4
      DiRT 3
      ESDLA La Guerra Del Norte
      Flatout Ultimate Carnage
      Gears of War
      Giana Sisters Twisted Dreams
      Hell Yeah Wrath of the Dead Rabbit
      História de Vampiros
      Hitman Absolution
      I Am Alive
      Leisure Suit Larry 7
      Lineage 2
      Machinarium
      Matrix
      MaxPayne 2
      MaxPayne 3
      Monopoly
      Need for Speed Most Wanted
      Need for Speed Most Wanted 2012
      Need for Speed Shift
      Ninja Blade
      Prince of Persia
      Prince Of Persia Las Arenas Olvidadas
      Prototype 2
      Rayman Origins
      Resident Evil 4
      Resident Evil 5
      Roller Coaster Tycoon 3
      Runaway 1
      Runaway 2
      Runaway 3
      Saints Row The Third
      Secret of Monkey Island
      Sine Mora
      Sleeping Dogs
      Sonic Fan Remix
      Sonic Generations
      Splinter Cell Conviction
      Street Fighter 4
      Street Fighter 4s
      Street Fighter X Tekken
      Streets of Rage Remake
      The Last Remnant
      The Wispered World
      Tomb Raider Legend
      Tomb Raider Underworld
      Trine
      Trine 2
      Un vecino infernal
      Virtua Tennis 4
      World of Walcraft
      Worms Armageddon
    • By wildpumpk1n
      Hello guys,
      I'm working on a Tate build with Hyperspin for candy 15khz cab. 
      I made it for used with jammAsd or ipac2 or something who use a keyboard encoder.
      I was thinking to find solution for people who will used it with a 1player panel with 3buttons and start.

Usually the keybinding is 
      Start p1 . 1
      Button 1 . Lctrl
      Button 2 . Lalt
      Button 3. Space
      Button 4 . Shift

My trouble is hyperhq don't recognize the alt key. My thought was to ask rocketlauncher to use an AHK script to change lalt::k
      No problem, it works. If I start it manually, Hyperspin recognize my button2 (lalt) as a k.
      I change few thing in rocketlauncher asking it to use AHK I made under RL Hyperspin.ahk. I select external in settings, etc. 
      But its not working, I didn't see the script in my task bar 😶
      As I used a lot of ahk keymapper for pc Games in this build I don't want to start it with hyperhq at the start of Hyperspin, maybe it will be the mess. 

If you have any Idea, thanks guys 🙂
      If you want to have a look to the build 

• By capnclaw
      This is my ICade mod using USB encoder for the joystick and buttons with a Dell micro PC in the back end with USB volume knob. Powered by Windows 10, Hyper-Spin, and Rocket-Launcher with Atari 2600, MAME, Nintendo Entertainment System, and Sega Genesis emulators and roms set up. The display is a 4:3 8 inch Neewar monitor which I purchased off of Amazon. I have acrylic glass behind my wooden bezel which I drilled out holes for monitor buttons in both the bezel and glass. All artwork was created by me in Photoshop and printed on adhesive vinyl. The marquee was made with the same acrylic glass and has an 8 inch LED glass enclosure with remote made for small fish aquariums I purchased off of Amazon as well. All wood paneling is MDF material and was cut and drilled via a Black and Decker drill with spade bits and a small Dremel band saw. I mostly used gorilla glue to piece everything together. I used Behr Marquee 2 in 1 primer and paint to paint the MDF material. The Hyper-Spin intro video was created by me using open source and free program Open Shot Video Editing. It took me roughly 2 months to complete from start to finish in between work and my family lol. I am so glad I did it though I am so pleased and happy with the outcome. A match made in Heaven! MY favorite band KISS (original members) and my favorite hobby retro arcade. I absolutely love it!
      Link to Videos
      KISS Arcade Boot UP (Short)
      KISS Arcade Boot Up (Long)
      KISS Arcade In Action (Wrestle-Fest by Technos)