This is a pack of wheels for future pInball
an XML for Hyperspin and PInball Cab was included.
I collected allot of wheels from various sources, and replaced any low quality wheels.Most of the replacements are redraws.
Any generic logo that did not match the backglass was also replaced.
Big thank you to JSinn for his contributions.
Only 4 Missing wheels
Alaska (Recreativos Franco 1978)
Mad Race (Playmatic 1985)
Pokerino (Williams 1978)
Struggle Buggies (Williams)(1953)
Sure Shot (Taito do Brasil 1981)
Link to Updated XML
Simple program designed to help out with the organization of your hyperspin media.
- Generate yaml formatted missing lists.
- Generate yaml formatted media catalogs.
- Mass rename your library by database file.
- Roll back renames per database (only one saved per database).
- Dry Runs of all features are default.
- Basic but accurate pattern matching. Will not rename unless base file name is an exact match.
- Add some actual error handling.
- Add logging module.
- Add CRC matching option.
- Add generation of database.xml based on your files.
- Add a scraper to automatically pull database files from hyperlist.
- Add pathing handler so the program can be run from absolute path.
- Add updating your database with your missing roms list. Active = No.
You Tube Tutorial
99.99999% of the time cruising threw these forums has fixed my issue so I apologize for posting, but I cant find the info i need.
I am having a hell of a time getting Future pinball XML to work right so it jives with HyperSync even remotely. I have done the fixes for the "" and done some other tweaks to no avail. I am not 100% confident on my abilities I will admit, but this is certainly not my first go around with xmls with hyperspin. Basically i have gotten myself stumped to what i have done, or which miss step i have taken.
So my question is, does some one have a working xml for future pinball that they wouldn't mind sharing?
Thanks for your time!
So after using Don's ROM Renamer to audit most of my games, there were about 70 missing. I didn't really want those 70 in the romset anyway so I deleted the .7z files from the ROM location and replaced them with the .nes files from my temporary folder. After that, I went back to RLauncher UI and for some reason, after even rebooting and performing multiple system audits, it still sees those games in that folder and says they're still missing. What's going on? How can I get these games to be recognised? What exactly is RLauncher UI seeing and how can I fix it? Please, I really need help, so some would be greatly appreciated. Cheers!!~