HyperSync, HyperList and FTP are now back online ×

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dakin23

HyperSync HELP!!!

HyperSync WILL NOT recognize my HyperSpin login...WHY?  It logs into my "Emumovies" account just fine.  PLEASE HELP!

THANK YOU!

I seem to have the same issue, I cannot login to Hyperspin within Hypersync.

I had a character in my password, so I changed it, closed Hypersync and tried again but still no luck.

Emumovies logs in as per normal.

Cheers

Delete everything in your current HyperSync folder, download the new version, and drop it in that folder.

Thanks for replying so quickly Agent, much appreciated!

In case anyone has the same issue: 

* I deleted the contents of the Hypersync folder.

* I then downloaded the latest Hypersync from the Downloads section (extracting and running the Application on my Desktop, not in the Hyperspin directory).

* It still did not work, so I changed my password again, removing numbers as well this time, only letters (characters also need to be deleted).

* I moved the Hypersync files into its folder in the Hypersync directory.

Worked like a charm!

Note: Just go back into Hypersync and remember to re-link all of your systems.

Cheers

HYPERSYNC!!

I was connected a couple days ago and managed to setup my NES system.  But now cant login.  I've tried everything I can think of.... Deleted contents and  downloaded new and installed contents.  Ive tried multiple password changes.... I can login to emumovies no prob. What am I missing here.  It keeps giving me the "debug" after I try. oh yeah and the credential blurp.

Thanking you pros in advance...

Snaus

Got it going. Changed password again. Not sure if that was it but im synced all the time now.

Snaus

• Similar Content

• By Hyperspinner5000
      Hi all! I have been using hypersync without fault to update most of my themes and vids etc for quite some time. I noticed that when ever anyone shows off the Taito Type X system or the Type X2 system on Hyperspin their videos are always there. I cant seem to download any at all. I have also had a look on the ftp to see if i could find anything but no luck there either.
      Where is everyone getting their Taito videos from including the main menu preview?
    • By koscica
      Hi I have and Hyperspin install on mounted network drive. HyperSync was working fine until I installed Windows 10 April 2108 update. I tried it on two PCs. It stops working after windows update. Any ideas?
      HyperSpin shows no internet connection available which is not the case
    • By punkysuen
      I have just purchased the HyperSpin platinum account and the EmuMovie account.
      I can log in both in the HyperSync. However, when I click "individual system settings" icon, it fails and shows the message below:
      "Sling 2: there was an error connecting to HyperBase, please try again later"
      What should I do now?
    • By relic
      Hi guys this is where ill be listing a full database chart of what content is available  for hyper sync and which content is not there but could be added in. I know its been ages since ive been in this scene but i promise to do a full list of every single system available in the list of hyper sync and go through every single bit of content and list what is in their and whats not it will be a huge project but im gonna get it done thanks regards relic.