CMDRLawliet

RLauncher UI sees games that aren't there?

So after using Don's ROM Renamer to audit most of my games, there were about 70 missing. I didn't really want those 70 in the romset anyway so I deleted the .7z files from the ROM location and replaced them with the .nes files from my temporary folder. After that, I went back to RLauncher UI and for some reason, after even rebooting and performing multiple system audits, it still sees those games in that folder and says they're still missing. What's going on? How can I get these games to be recognised? What exactly is RLauncher UI seeing and how can I fix it? Please, I really need help, so some would be greatly appreciated. Cheers!!~

I'm not exactly clear on what your asking but I'll give it a shot. If you're saying that you don't want those games listed in the audit at all you would have to remove them from your HyperSpin database file for that system because that's what RLUI uses to generate the list. If you just don't want them showing up in your HyperSpin wheel and don't mind them showing up in the RLUI audit you can set the roms only filter in HyperHQ (and also set the rom path and extensions) and HS will only show the games you have roms for.

Two things...

- RLUI matches by name.
- File extension must be in list of extensions for that emulator.

Check those.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10 hours ago, agent47 said:

I'm not exactly clear on what your asking but I'll give it a shot. If you're saying that you don't want those games listed in the audit at all you would have to remove them from your HyperSpin database file for that system because that's what RLUI uses to generate the list. If you just don't want them showing up in your HyperSpin wheel and don't mind them showing up in the RLUI audit you can set the roms only filter in HyperHQ (and also set the rom path and extensions) and HS will only show the games you have roms for.

AH! That made much more sense. I fized the problem, so thanks for that! Also, quick question. Can you get onto EmuMovies right now? I keep getting an Error 504 so I can't get the video snaps I need for my NES menu :(

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By azzajess
      Hey everyone, I have assembled some useful Windows Batch Files to help with the automatic zipping for roms and other tasks.
      To create the .bat file simply create a text document within Windows and name it what you would like and make sure the extension is .bat
      Then you want to right click and press 'edit' in order to add text to the document. Simply copy and paste one of the following code and save it.
      By default windows doesnt normally allow you to see extensions of known file types so you may have to do a quick Google Search on how to show file extensions on all files
      If you would like to change the compression type to either 7z or zip, simply replace the extension where it says either .7z or .zip to the compression type you want.
      Some of these file can/may be improved, as these arnt perfect, however they may help you like they have helped me.
      NOTES
      You must have 7z installed on the computer. I have included the default directory to 7z however double check your directory to make sure its in the same place, otherwise change it to the correct directory
      All Batch files should be in the same directory you would like the operation, this means the .bat files are portable. So sometimes the Batch file may also be ziped up ūüėź
      -----
      BatchFolder2zip.bat
      The below code automatically zips the files inside folders with the folders name. This is useful for zipping up Foldered roms but dont want to zip up the folder as well. This is useful for SkumVM if you wanted to convert your folder rom set to ZIP
      for /d %%X in (*) do "C:\Program Files (x86)\7-Zip\7z.exe" a "%%X.zip" "./%%X/*" Pseudo Code: For content inside every folder for any extension run 7z and add the contents inside folder and name the zip the same as the folder.
      ---------------------
      BatchFile27z.bat
      This automatically zips all files within the same directory of the batch file into a 7z. Useful for making NES or snes roms into 7z, or pretty much any standalone rom
      FOR %%i IN (*.*) DO "C:\Program Files (x86)\7-Zip\7z.exe" a "%%~ni.7z" "%%i" Pseudo Code: For the name of every file with any extension use 7z.exe to create a zip with the current name minus extension.
      -------------------
      BatchFilesInFolder27z.bat
      So what this does is it puts all the files inside multiple folders in the current directory into a 7z file outside the folder. HOWEVER it only zips the files within the folder if they have the same name but can have different extentions. For example Folder name is Crash_Bandicoot and inside the folder is Crash Bandicoot (USA).bin and Crash Bandicoot (USA).cue. The batch file will automatically zip both files inside the folder (because they have the same name) and place the zip outside that folder called Crash Bandicoot (USA).7z. Just keep in mind, this will also automatically zip any other file with a different name in its own zip such as track01.bin files. etc
      FOR /r %%i IN (*) DO "C:\Program Files (x86)\7-Zip\7z.exe" a "%%~ni.7z" "%%i" Pseudo Code: For files inside directory with any extension use 7z to add files to 7z with name INSIDE folder pairing it up with files of the same name
      ------------------
      BatchFile2Folder2Manual.bat
      For every PDF/anyfile [Replace(*.pdf*) with (*.*) or for text files (*.txt*)] file, it will create a folder of the same name and then rename the file to Manual.pdf. It will then move that file into the folder.
      This is useful for Manuals downloaded from EmuMovies Download Service as it downlaods the manual as the name of the game and to follow the structure of RocketLaunch, its normally in games name folder.
      FOR %%i IN (*.pdf*) DO md "%%~ni" & ren "%%i" Manual.pdf & move Manual.pdf "%%~ni" Pseudo Code: For every file name that ends with .pdf, create a folder with the PDF file name without .pdf and rename the pdf file to Manual.pdf then move the file into the folder just created.
      ------------------
      RenameFolderBasedOffFileName.bat
      This simply renames the folder based off the file name of whats inside the folder. Im not entirely sure the affect this has on multiple files within the folder so please try in a separate area before use
      for /d %%a in (*) do (   for %%b in ("%%a\*.*") do (     ren "%%a" "%%~nb"   ) ) ------------------
      RenameFilesInFolder2FolderName.bat
      This basically renames the files within the folder with the name of the folder. It specifically looks for iso/bins/cue and renames them based off the folder name. This is a dirty and is slower in performance however it does get the job done. If you wanted different file extensions, just change the the bin/cue/iso to another file extension. You can remove or add lines if necessary. This may cause conflict if you have more than one file in the folder with the same extension, however shouldn't matter if they are different extensions (bin/cue).  Please try this in a separate area before using it in your main folders. 
      for /r %%F in (*.bin) do @for %%A in ("%%F\..") do ren "%%F" "%%~nxA.bin" for /r %%F in (*.iso) do @for %%A in ("%%F\..") do ren "%%F" "%%~nxA.iso" for /r %%F in (*.cue) do @for %%A in ("%%F\..") do ren "%%F" "%%~nxA.cue" ------------------
      I am aware that there may be other utilities that can do the same thing such as Dons Rom Rename however these batch files may have other use cases and I am only sharing them because I found them useful, and it may help others as well. 
      I would recommend that you test it on a smaller batch to test it out before converting your entire rom library
      TIP: If you would like to see the progress when it finishes or want to debug it, Press enter at the end of the line and add      PAUSE         under the code
      If you have any useful batch files or improvements to the ones here, dont hesitate to share them.
      Cheers
    • By Ozbrithian
      Ok. I'm new at this. Basically, when I initially set up Rocket Launcher I set Hyperspin.exe as my Default Frontend Path in Rocket Launcher. I opened Hyperspin, and opened games and all was well. Few hours later I turn off PC, go to bed.
      Next day, I come home boot up PC, run Hyperspin and get error message about RetroArch. See first attached pic. I look at my global setting and see that RocketLauncherUI.exe is set as my Default Frontend Path, see 2nd pic. I change it back to Hyperspin.exe and all is again well, games are launching.
      Next day, boot up PC. Same thing. Why is it forgetting my settings when I turn off the PC? Is there a 'Save Settings' or 'And I mean it this time!' button I'm not seeing and need to click?
      Thanks in advance for any advice you can give.
    • By croserII
      Some of stuff you can do
      create hyperspin or nointro dat from rom folder
      create mamlist.xml from rom folder
      copy roms listed in nointro or any supported xml\dat\xml format to desired rom folder
      rename your roms from any supported xml\dat\txt file and copy them to desired folder
      merge two supported xml\dat\txt file even info will be merged
      copy rom media file with game list from compatible xml\dat\txt
      much more
      compatible format are
      nonintrodat.dat (parent\clone xml) or standard 
      gamelist.xml
      hyperspin.xml(there is custom one,you can generate one as hyperspin_retrofe.xml)
      retrofe_include.txt (simple txt file with rom names)
      mameinfo.dat (only works in extract function)
      mamehistory.dat (only works in extract function)
      mamelist.xml

So What is this?
      convert from compatible xml\txt\dat game database format to xml\txt\dat game database,
      extract story files from gamelist.xml mamhistory.dat or mameinfo.dat
      combine or merge two compatible xml\txt\dat and get one file with updated games and info
      copy rom listed in compatible xml\dat\txt from source rom folder to desired folder\rename and crc32 supported,crc32 work with zip and none zip files
      scan and create xml\dat\txt from your roms folder,crc32 supported,crc32 work with zip and none zip files 

Requirement:
      Tested on windows 10 x64,should run on any windows +7 os (might run on win xp but not tested) 
      you 'll need at least one xml\txt\dat compatible file,check below in Note section
      How to use
      Simply choose the function from drop menu,click on input\output buttons,choose file type from filter drop menu in openfiledialog window,remember always provide the right file type,hyperspin need hyperspin file,nointro.dat need nointro dat file .......
      click doi it
      combine function explained:
      this tool is created to merge info from compatible xml dat xml database format.xml based on name or crc tag,the result is xml\txt\dat file with updated info added roms name and info from both file
      Associate function explained:
       associate function,input1 button should be any compatible xml\txt\dat,mediaroot should be the root folder of your rom media,example: nes media folder contain folders like snaps,title,manual,video snaps ... etc,this function will copy these media according to the name(or crc) in input1 source file
      Some Tips:
      Combine Nointro.dat+gamelist.xml=>resultfile saved as hyperspin_retrofe.xml
      combine resultfile.xml+hyperspin.xml with rating tag=>final_result.xml saved as hyperspin_retrofe.xml
      put the final_result.xml in RetroFE\meta\hyperlist rename it to your prefered system,make sure the name is matching the collection name in retrofe collectio dir
      delete meta.db from retrofe dir
      launch retrofe and have fun 
      ]NOTE:
      Important don't choose the wrong file always feed the right one check compatible file format above for more info
      the combine function priorties the info from input1 button when using crc as comparation,that means if you have the same game but the name in the first is different from the second input file,the first will be considered
      how to get gamelist.xml
      use scraper to get gamelist.xml for your prefered system(mame,sega,snes...) can be found https://github.com/retropie/retropie-setup/wiki/scraper
      put scraper inside your roms folder,ru cmd or use bat(recommended) put these commands:

scraper.exe -add_not_found -console_src="gdb" -use_filename=true -download_images=false -no_thumb 
      PAUSE
       now copy the generated gamelist.xml file from your rom folder to the program folder

Contacts:
      http://emulator-organizer-f.forumotion.com/
      https://www.facebook.com/Emulators-Organizer/
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ty6F9RyhFdg
      done 
      enjoy
      Best regard Croser

• By vortos
      Bonjour, j'ai installé la Atari lynx avec Rocket Launcher. Tout fonctionne nickel. Les roms fonctionnent lorsque je les démarre manuellement avec l'émulateur Handy. Mais dès que je passe par Rocket Launcher ou par Hyperspin j'ai un premier message d'erreur "Capture.png". Si je clique sur "OK" il vas lancé l'émulateur à coté "Capture 3".
      En plus de ce message, un autre message d'erreur s'affiche au bout de 30 secondes (celui de Hyperspin) "Capture 2.png".
      J'ai Hyperspin 1.5.1.0, Handy 1.0.0.1 et je suis sur Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit. Les roms ne sont pas dans des zip. J'ai essayé de les mettrent dans des zip mais l'émulateur Handy ne le supporte pas.
      Le problème ne peux pas venir de l'installation de RocketLauncher car j'ai déjà installé avec la Atari 5200 / la Capcom Play System I, II et III / la NES et la SNES ainsi que la N64.
      Je pense que le problème viens du Module installé sur RocketLauncher "Handy.ahk" pour la v0.95 hack.
      Le problème c'est que je ne sais pas comment ajouter des modules sur RocketLauncher. Et je ne sais pas ou trouver un autre module Handy.ahk.
      J'ai essayé ces solutions sans succés:
      - http://www.rlauncher.com/forum/archive/index.php/t-4516.html
      - https://insertmorecoins.es/foro/mess/there-was-an-error-waiting-for-the-windows-'ahk_class-mame'/
      Du coup voici mes logs : RocketLauncher.log
      > 11:51:59:207 | RL | ¬† ¬† ¬†INFO ¬†| +N/A ¬† | Main - RocketLauncher v1.2.0.1 (www.rlauncher.com) 11:51:59:352 | RL | ¬† ¬† ¬†INFO ¬†| +156 ¬† | Main - System Specs: ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†RocketLauncher Dir: C:\Users\Cloridan\Desktop\RocketLauncher ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†RocketLauncher is: 32-bit ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†OS: Microsoft Windows¬†7 √Čdition Familiale Premium¬† ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†SKU: Home Premium ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†Total Memory: 8131.71 MB ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†Free Memory: 5487.40 MB ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†Used Memory: 2644.309 MB ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†SystemType: 64-bit ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†Physical Processors: 1 ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†Logical Processors: 4 ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†GPU 1 Name: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 Ti ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†GPU 1 RAM: 1024.00 MB ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†GPU 1 Driver Version: 23.21.13.9135 ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†Sound 1 Device: NVIDIA High Definition Audio ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†Sound 1 Status: Enabled ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†Sound 2 Device: Realtek High Definition Audio ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†Sound 2 Status: Enabled ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†Sound 3 Device: P√©riph√©rique audio USB ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†Sound 3 Status: Enabled ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†Sound 4 Device: NVIDIA High Definition Audio ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†Sound 4 Status: Enabled ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†Sound 5 Device: NVIDIA High Definition Audio ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†Sound 5 Status: Enabled ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†Sound 6 Device: NVIDIA Virtual Audio Device (Wave Extensible) (WDM) ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†Sound 6 Status: Enabled ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†Sound 7 Device: NVIDIA High Definition Audio ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†Sound 7 Status: Enabled ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†OS Language: French_Standard ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†System Locale: fr-FR ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†Formats Locale: fr-FR ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†Windows UI Language: fr-FR ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†Text Encoding: Windows-1252 ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†OS Admin Status: Yes ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†RL Compatibility Flags:¬† ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†Latest .Net Version: v4.0.30319 ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†Monitor #1 (\\.\DISPLAY1): 1600x900 (1600x900 work) [32bit] [60hz] [Landscape] ¬†(Primary) ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†Current AHK Desktop Width: 1600 ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†Current AHK Desktop Height: 900 ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†Monitor #1 DPI: 100 ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†ErrorMode: 0 ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†AutoHotkey Path:¬† ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†AHK Version: 1.1.13.00 ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†Unicode: No 11:51:59:352 | RL | ¬† ¬† ¬†INFO ¬†| +0 ¬† ¬† | CheckFile - Checking if C:\Users\Cloridan\Desktop\RocketLauncher\RocketLauncher.exe exists 11:51:59:353 | RL | ¬† ¬† ¬†INFO ¬†| +0 ¬† ¬† | Main - Raw CLI received: "-s Atari Lynx -r Awesome Golf (USA, Europe) -f C:\Users\Cloridan\Desktop\HyperSpin.exe -p HyperSpin -c 1 -o 1" 11:51:59:353 | RL | ¬† ¬† ¬†INFO ¬†| +0 ¬† ¬† | Main - Loading Front End Plugin: "HyperSpin" 11:51:59:354 | RL | ¬† ¬† ¬†INFO ¬†| +0 ¬† ¬† | Main - RocketLauncher received "Atari Lynx" and "Awesome Golf (USA, Europe)" 11:51:59:362 | RL | ¬† ¬† ¬†INFO ¬†| +0 ¬† ¬† | Main - Did not find a "C:\Users\Cloridan\Desktop\RocketLauncher\Settings\Atari Lynx\Game Options.ini" file, skipping any game-specific options. 11:51:59:362 | RL | ¬† ¬† ¬†INFO ¬†| +0 ¬† ¬† | Main - Awesome Golf (USA, Europe) is using the default emulator: mess 11:51:59:362 | RL | ¬† ¬† ¬†INFO ¬†| +0 ¬† ¬† | Main - Checking for a [mess] section in C:\Users\Cloridan\Desktop\RocketLauncher\Settings\Atari Lynx\Emulators.ini 11:51:59:362 | RL | ¬† ¬† ¬†INFO ¬†| +0 ¬† ¬† | Main - Found [mess] in C:\Users\Cloridan\Desktop\RocketLauncher\Settings\Atari Lynx\Emulators.ini 11:51:59:362 | RL | ¬† ¬† ¬†INFO ¬†| +0 ¬† ¬† | CheckFile - Checking if C:\Users\Cloridan\Desktop\RocketLauncher\Modules\Handy\Handy.ahk exists 11:51:59:367 | RL | ¬† ¬† ¬†INFO ¬†| +16 ¬† ¬†| Main - CRC Check - CRC matches, this is an official unedited module. 11:51:59:367 | RL | ¬† ¬† ¬†INFO ¬†| +0 ¬† ¬† | Main - Awesome Golf (USA, Europe) will use module: C:\Users\Cloridan\Desktop\RocketLauncher\Modules\Handy\Handy.ahk 11:51:59:384 | RL | ¬† ¬† ¬†INFO ¬†| +15 ¬† ¬†| Main - Using standard method with "Rom Extension" SkipChecks or without any SkipChecks. 11:51:59:387 | RL | ¬† ¬† ¬†INFO ¬†| +0 ¬† ¬† | CheckFile - Checking if C:\Users\Cloridan\Desktop\Emulators\Atari Lynx\handy.exe exists 11:51:59:387 | RL | ¬† ¬† ¬†INFO ¬†| +0 ¬† ¬† | Main - INI Keys read 11:51:59:388 | RL | ¬† ¬† ¬†INFO ¬†| +0 ¬† ¬† | CheckFile - Checking if C:\Users\Cloridan\Desktop\RocketLauncher\Module Extensions\7z.exe exists 11:51:59:388 | RL | ¬† ¬† ¬†INFO ¬†| +0 ¬† ¬† | CheckFile - Checking if C:\Users\Cloridan\Desktop\RocketLauncher\Module Extensions\7z.dll exists 11:51:59:391 | RL | ¬† ¬† ¬†INFO ¬†| +0 ¬† ¬† | Main - "Awesome Golf (USA, Europe)" does not qualify for MultiGame. Only roms with any of these strings in their name are acceptable: \(Disc|\(Disk|\(Cart|\(Tape|\(Cassette|\(Part|\(Side 11:51:59:391 | RL | ¬† ¬† ¬†INFO ¬†| +0 ¬† ¬† | CheckPaths - Started 11:51:59:391 | RL | ¬† ¬† ¬†INFO ¬†| +0 ¬† ¬† | CheckPaths - Looking for rom: C:\Users\Cloridan\Desktop\Emulators\Atari Lynx\roms\Awesome Golf (USA, Europe).zip 11:51:59:391 | RL | ¬† ¬† ¬†INFO ¬†| +0 ¬† ¬† | CheckPaths - Found rom: C:\Users\Cloridan\Desktop\Emulators\Atari Lynx\roms\Awesome Golf (USA, Europe).zip 11:51:59:391 | RL | ¬† ¬† ¬†INFO ¬†| +0 ¬† ¬† | CheckPaths - Ended 11:51:59:392 | RL | ¬† ¬† ¬†INFO ¬†| +0 ¬† ¬† | BuildScript - User Variables: ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†;---------------------------------------------------------------------------- ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†; INJECTED VARIABLES ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†;---------------------------------------------------------------------------- ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬† ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†#NoTrayIcon ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†#InstallKeybdHook ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†MiscUtils.DetectHiddenWindows("On") ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†SetTitleMatchMode, 2 ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†SendMode, Event ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†Global RLLog ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†Global RLObject ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†0 := "12" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†rlPath := "C:\Users\Cloridan\Desktop\RocketLauncher" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†pluginPath := "C:\Users\Cloridan\Desktop\RocketLauncher\Plugins" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†pluginName := "HyperSpin" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†pluginExt := ".plugin" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†contextOnExit := "1" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†rlMode := "" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†rlTitle := "RocketLauncher" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†rlVersion := "1.2.0.1" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†rlAuthor := "djvj" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†rlURL := "www.rlauncher.com" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†langFile := "C:\Users\Cloridan\Desktop\RocketLauncher\Data\Language\Localization.ini" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†primMonitor := "1" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†frontendPID := "" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†frontendPath := "C:\Users\Cloridan\Desktop" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†frontendExe := "HyperSpin.exe" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†frontendExt := "exe" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†frontendName := "HyperSpin" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†frontendDrive := "C" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†exitEmulatorKey := "~Esc" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†restoreFE := "false" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†exitScriptKey := "~q & ~s" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†toggleCursorKey := "~e & ~t" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†emuFullPath := "C:\Users\Cloridan\Desktop\Emulators\Atari Lynx\handy.exe" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†emuPath := "C:\Users\Cloridan\Desktop\Emulators\Atari Lynx" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†emuName := "mess" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†emuExt := "exe" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†baseRomPath := "" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†romPath := "C:\Users\Cloridan\Desktop\Emulators\Atari Lynx\roms" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†romPathFromIni := "C:\Users\Cloridan\Desktop\Emulators\Atari Lynx\roms" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†romExtension := ".zip" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†romExtensionOrig := ".zip" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†romExtensions := "zip|rar|lnx" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†executable := "handy.exe" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†systemDbName := "Atari Lynx" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†systemName := "Atari Lynx" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†dbPath := "" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†dbName := "Awesome Golf (USA, Europe)" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†dbExt := "" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†romFoundByExt := "" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†romName := "Awesome Golf (USA, Europe)" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†romMapPath := "" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†romMappingEnabled := "false" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†romMappingLaunchMenuEnabled := "false" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†romMappingFirstMatchingExt := "false" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†romMappingShowAllRomsInArchive := "true" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†romMappingNumberOfGamesByScreen := "7" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†romMappingHideParent := "false" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†romMappingMenuWidth := "400" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†romMappingMenuMargin := "65" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†romMappingTextFont := "Bebas Neue" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†romMappingTextOptions := "cFFFFFFFF r4 s60 Bold" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†romMappingDisabledTextColor := "ff888888" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†romMappingTextSizeDifference := "7" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†romMappingTextMargin := "15" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†romMappingTitleTextFont := "Bebas Neue" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†romMappingTitleTextOptions := "cFFFFFFFF r4 s90 Bold" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†romMappingTitle2TextFont := "Bebas Neue" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†romMappingTitle2TextOptions := "cFFFFFFFF r4 s22 Bold" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†romMappingGameInfoTextFont := "Bebas Neue" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†romMappingGameInfoTextOptions := "cFFFFFFFF r4 s22 Regular" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†romMappingGameNameTextFont := "Bebas Neue" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†romMappingGameNameTextOptions := "cFFFFFFFF r4 s40 Regular" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†romMappingBackgroundBrush := "aa000000" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†romMappingColumnBrush := "33000000" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†romMappingButtonBrush1 := "6f000000" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†romMappingButtonBrush2 := "33000000" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†romMappingBackgroundAlign := "Stretch and Lose Aspect" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†romMappingMenuFlagWidth := "55" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†romMappingMenuFlagSeparation := "7" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†romMappingDefaultMenuList := "FullList" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†romMappingSingleFilteredRomAutomaticLaunch := "false" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†altArchiveNameOnly := "" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†altRomNameOnly := "" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†altArchiveAndRomName := "" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†altArchiveAndManyRomNames := "" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†altRomNamesOnly := "" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†romMapScenario := "" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†skipchecks := "false" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†romMatchExt := "false" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†blockInputTime := "0" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†blockInputFile := "C:\Users\Cloridan\Desktop\RocketLauncher\Module Extensions\BlockInput.exe" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†errorLevelReporting := "false" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†lockLaunch := "false" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†lockLaunchGame := "" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†screenRotationAngle := "0" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†screenRotationAngleGame := "" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†setResolution := "" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†logFile := "" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†logLabel := [" ¬† ¬†INFO"," WARNING"," ¬† ERROR"," ¬† DEBUG"," ¬† TRACE"] ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†logLevel := "3" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†logShowDebugConsole := "false" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†logShowCommandWindow := "false" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†logCommandWindow := "false" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†logIncludeModule := "true" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†logIncludeFileProperties := "true" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†logIncludeDLLLogs := "false" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†errorSounds := "true" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†rlDebugConsoleStdout := "" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†sysLang := "French_Standard" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†sysType := "64-bit" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†broadcastWindowTitle := "" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†navUpKey := "Up" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†navDownKey := "Down" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†navLeftKey := "Left" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†navRightKey := "Right" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†navSelectKey := "Enter" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†navP2UpKey := "Numpad8" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†navP2DownKey := "Numpad2" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†navP2LeftKey := "Numpad4" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†navP2RightKey := "Numpad6" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†navP2SelectKey := "NumpadEnter" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†originalWidth := "1600" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†originalHeight := "900" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†vdEnabled := "false" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†vdFullPath := "" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†vdUseSCSI := "true" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†vdDriveLetter := "" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†vdDriveLetterScsi := "" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†vdAddDrive := "true" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†demulShooterPath := "" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†servoStikEnabled := "false" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†servoStikExitMode := "false" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†ledblinkyEnabled := "false" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†ledblinkySystemName := "" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†ledblinkyFullPath := "" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†ledblinkyProfilePath := "C:\Users\Cloridan\Desktop\RocketLauncher\Profiles\LEDBlinky" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†ledblinkyRLProfile := "C:\Users\Cloridan\Desktop\RocketLauncher\Profiles\LEDBlinky\RocketLauncher" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†winIPACFullPath := "" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†ultraMapEnabled := "false" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†ultraMapFullPath := "" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†emuIdleShutdown := "0" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†launchPasswordHash := "UpUpDownDownLeftRightLeftRight" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†cursorSize := "" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†hideCursor := "false" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†hideEmu := "false" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†hideFE := "false" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†suspendFE := "false" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†fadeIn := "false" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†fadeInDuration := "500" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†fadeInTransitionAnimation := "DefaultAnimateFadeIn" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†fadeInDelay := "0" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†fadeInExitDelay := "0" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†fadeOutExitDelay := "0" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†fadeOut := "false" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†fadeOutExtraScreen := "false" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†fadeOutDuration := "500" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†fadeOutTransitionAnimation := "DefaultAnimateFadeOut" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†fadeOutDelay := "0" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†fadeLyrInterpolation := "7" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†fadeMuteEmulator := "false" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†fadeUseBackgrounds := "false" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†fadeClickThrough := "false" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†fadeSounds := "true" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†fade7zProgressMode := "extraction" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†fadeWidthBaseRes := "1920" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†fadeHeightBaseRes := "1080" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†fadeLyr1Color := "FF000000" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†fadeLyr1AlignImage := "Stretch and Lose Aspect" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†fadeLyr2Pos := "Stretch and Lose Aspect" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†fadeLyr2X := "0" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†fadeLyr2Y := "0" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†fadeLyr2W := "" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†fadeLyr2H := "" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†fadeLyr2Adjust := "1" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†fadeLyr2PicPad := "0" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†fadeLyr2Prefix := "Extra Layer 1 - Console" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†fadeLyr3Pos := "Center" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†fadeLyr3X := "450" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†fadeLyr3Y := "450" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†fadeLyr3W := "" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†fadeLyr3H := "" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†fadeLyr3Adjust := "1" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†fadeLyr3PicPad := "0" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†fadeLyr3Speed := "750" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†fadeLyr3Animation := "DefaultFadeAnimation" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†fadeLyr37zAnimation := "DefaultFadeAnimation" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†fadeLyr3Type := "imageandbar" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†fadeLyr3ImgFollow7zProgress := "true" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†fadeLyr3Repeat := "1" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†fadeLyr3BackImageTransparency := "30" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†fadeLyr3StaticPos := "No Alignment" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†fadeLyr3StaticX := "0" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†fadeLyr3StaticY := "870|1575" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†fadeLyr3StaticW := "" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†fadeLyr3StaticH := "" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†fadeLyr3StaticAdjust := "1" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†fadeLyr3StaticPicPad := "0" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†fadeLyr3StaticPrefix := "Info Bar" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†fadeLyr4Adjust := "1" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†fadeLyr4X := "1792|952" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†fadeLyr4Y := "891|1596" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†fadeLyr4W := "128" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†fadeLyr4H := "" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†fadeLyr4Pos := "No Alignment" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†fadeLyr4FPS := "50" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†fadeLyr4PicPad := "0" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†fadeTranspGifColor := "FFFFFF" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†fadeBarWindow := "Image" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†fadeBarWindowX := "" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†fadeBarWindowY := "" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†fadeBarWindowW := "900" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†fadeBarWindowH := "" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†fadeBarWindowR := "30" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†fadeBarWindowM := "30" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†fadeBarWindowHatchStyle := "8" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†fadeBar := "7zOnly" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†fadeProgressDuration := "0" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†fadeBarBack := "true" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†fadeBarBackColor := "FF555555" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†fadeBarH := "30" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†fadeBarR := "10" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†fadeBarColor := "DD00BFFF" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†fadeBarHatchStyle := "8" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†fadeBarPercentageText := "true" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†fadeBarInfoText := "true" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†fadeBarXOffset := "0" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†fadeBarYOffset := "150" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†fadeRomInfoDescription := "filtered text" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†fadeRomInfoSystemName := "image" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†fadeRomInfoYear := "text with label" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†fadeRomInfoDeveloper := "disabled" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†fadeRomInfoPublisher := "disabled" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†fadeRomInfoGenre := "disabled" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†fadeRomInfoRating := "image" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†fadeRomInfoOrder := "Description|SystemName|Year|Developer|Genre|Rating|Publisher" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†fadeRomInfoTextPlacement := "User Defined" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†fadeRomInfoTextMargin := "7" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†fadeRomInfoText1Options := "w1600|787 h90 x165 y870|1575 cFFE1E1E1 r4 s90 Left Regular" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†fadeRomInfoText2Options := "w400 x8 y15 cFF555555 r4 s60 Bold" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†fadeRomInfoText3Options := "w310 x165 y960|1665 cFFE1E1E1 r4 s66 Left Regular" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†fadeRomInfoText4Options := "w1305|492 h66 x460 y960|1665 cFFE1E1E1 r4 s66 Left Regular" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†fadeRomInfoText5Options := "cFF555555 r4 s42 Bold" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†fadeRomInfoText6Options := "h135 x15 y885|1590 cFFCFCFCA r4 s120 Regular" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†fadeRomInfoText7Options := "h135 x15 y885|1590 cFFCFCFCA r4 s120 Regular" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†fadeStats_Number_of_Times_Played := "text with label" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†fadeStats_Last_Time_Played := "text with label" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†fadeStats_Average_Time_Played := "text with label" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†fadeStats_Total_Time_Played := "text with label" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†fadeStats_System_Total_Played_Time := "text with label" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†fadeStats_Total_Global_Played_Time := "text with label" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†fadeStatsInfoOrder := "Number_of_Times_Played|Last_Time_Played|Average_Time_Played|Total_Time_Played|System_Total_Played_Time|Total_Global_Played_Time" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†fadeStatsInfoTextPlacement := "topRight" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†fadeStatsInfoTextMargin := "7" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†fadeStatsInfoText1Options := "cFFB4B4B4 r4 s22 Bold" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†fadeStatsInfoText2Options := "cFFB4B4B4 r4 s22 Bold" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†fadeStatsInfoText3Options := "cFFB4B4B4 r4 s22 Bold" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†fadeStatsInfoText4Options := "cFFB4B4B4 r4 s22 Bold" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†fadeStatsInfoText5Options := "cFFB4B4B4 r4 s22 Bold" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†fadeStatsInfoText6Options := "cFFB4B4B4 r4 s22 Bold" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†fadeText1X := "0" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†fadeText1Y := "0" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†fadeText1Options := "cFFB4B4B4 r4 s30 Right Bold" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†fadeText1 := "Loading Game" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†fadeText2X := "0" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†fadeText2Y := "0" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†fadeText2Options := "cFFB4B4B4 r4 s30 Right Bold" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†fadeText2 := "Extraction Complete, Ready" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†fadeText3 := "Loading Game" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†fadeText4 := "Loading Complete" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†fadeFont := "Bebas Neue" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†fadeSystemAndRomLayersOnly := "false" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†fadeExtractionTime := "disabled" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†fadeExtractionTimeTextX := "0" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†fadeExtractionTimeTextY := "0" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†fadeExtractionTimeTextOptions := "cFF555555 r4 s20 Bold" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†fadeInterruptKey := "" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†detectFadeErrorEnabled := "true" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†fadeImgPath := "C:\Users\Cloridan\Desktop\RocketLauncher\Media\Fade" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†RLDataPath := "C:\Users\Cloridan\Desktop\RocketLauncher\Data" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†RLMediaPath := "C:\Users\Cloridan\Desktop\RocketLauncher\Media" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†RLErrSoundPath := "C:\Users\Cloridan\Desktop\RocketLauncher\Media\Sounds\Error" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†modulesPath := "C:\Users\Cloridan\Desktop\RocketLauncher\Modules" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†moduleFullName := "C:\Users\Cloridan\Desktop\RocketLauncher\Modules\Handy\Handy.ahk" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†moduleName := "Handy" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†modulePath := "C:\Users\Cloridan\Desktop\RocketLauncher\Modules\Handy" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†moduleExtension := "ahk" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†moduleExtensionsPath := "C:\Users\Cloridan\Desktop\RocketLauncher\Module Extensions" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†libPath := "C:\Users\Cloridan\Desktop\RocketLauncher\Lib" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†sevenZEnabled := "false" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†sevenZPath := "C:\Users\Cloridan\Desktop\RocketLauncher\Module Extensions\7z.exe" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†sevenZDllPath := "C:\Users\Cloridan\Desktop\RocketLauncher\Module Extensions\7z.dll" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†sevenZExtractPath := "C:\Users\Cloridan\Desktop\Temps" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†sevenZExtractPathOrig := "" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†sevenZAttachSystemName := "false" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†sevenZDelTemp := "false" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†sevenZFormats := ".zip" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†sevenZFormatsNoP := "zip" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†sevenZFormatsRegEx := "\.zip" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†sevenZGamesToKeep := "" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†sevenZDeletePerSystem := "false" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†sevenZExtensions := "zip" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†7zExtractPath := "C:\Users\Cloridan\Desktop\Temps" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†mgEnabled := "false" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†mgKey := "~NumpadSub" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†mgBackgroundColor := "FF000000" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†mgSidePadding := "0.2" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†mgWidthBaseRes := "1920" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†mgHeightBaseRes := "1080" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†mgYOffset := "500|800" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†mgFont := "Arial" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†mgText1Options := "x10p y250|500 w80p Center cBBFFFFFF r4 s100 BoldItalic" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†mgText1Text := "Please select a game" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†mgText2Options := "w96p cFFFFFFFF r4 s50 Center BoldItalic" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†mgText2Offset := "100" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†mgUseSound := "true" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†mgSoundfreq := "300" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†mgExitEffect := "none" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†mgSelectedEffect := "rotate" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†mgUseGameArt := "false" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†mgCandidate := "" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†mgValidTypes := "\(Disc|\(Disk|\(Cart|\(Tape|\(Cassette|\(Part|\(Side" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†mgOnLaunch := "false" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†pauseEnabled := "false" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†pauseKey := "~NumpadAdd" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†pauseBackToMenuBarKey := "X" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†pauseZoomInKey := "C" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†pauseZoomOutKey := "V" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†pauseScreenshotKey := "~PrintScreen" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†pauseHiToTextPath := "C:\Users\Cloridan\Desktop\RocketLauncher\Module Extensions\HiToText.exe" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†pauseSaveStateKeyCodes := "" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†pauseLoadStateKeyCodes := "" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†keyboardEncoder := "" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†keyboardEncoderEnabled := "false" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†keymapperEnabled := "false" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†keymapperAHKMethod := "false" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†keymapper := "xpadder" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†xpadderFullPath := "C:\Users\Cloridan\Desktop\Utilities\Xpadder\xpadder.exe" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†joyToKeyFullPath := "C:\Users\Cloridan\Desktop\Utilities\JoyToKey\JoyToKey.exe" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†profilePath := "C:\Users\Cloridan\Desktop\RocketLauncher\Profiles" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†keymapperProfilePath := "C:\Users\Cloridan\Desktop\RocketLauncher\Profiles\xpadder" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†keymapperFrontEndProfileName := "RocketLauncherUI" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†keymapperFrontEndProfile := "false" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†keymapperRocketLauncherProfileEnabled := "false" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†joyIDsEnabled := "false" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†joyIDsPreferredControllersGlobal := "" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†joyIDsPreferredControllersSystem := "use_global" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†joyIDsPreferredControllersOnExit := "" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†CustomJoyNamesEnabled := "false" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†CustomJoyNames := "" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†rotateMethod := "false" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†FEProfile := "C:\Users\Cloridan\Desktop\RocketLauncher\Profiles\xpadder\RocketLauncherUI" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†defaultProfile := "C:\Users\Cloridan\Desktop\RocketLauncher\Profiles\xpadder\_Default" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†systemProfile := "C:\Users\Cloridan\Desktop\RocketLauncher\Profiles\xpadder\Atari Lynx" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†xPadderSystemProfile := "C:\Users\Cloridan\Desktop\RocketLauncher\Profiles\xpadder\Atari Lynx\_Default" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†emuProfile := "C:\Users\Cloridan\Desktop\RocketLauncher\Profiles\xpadder\Atari Lynx\mess" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†romProfile := "C:\Users\Cloridan\Desktop\RocketLauncher\Profiles\xpadder\Atari Lynx\Awesome Golf (USA, Europe)" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†RocketLauncherProfile := "C:\Users\Cloridan\Desktop\RocketLauncher\Profiles\xpadder\RocketLauncher" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†blankProfile := "C:\Users\Cloridan\Desktop\RocketLauncher\Profiles\xpadder\_Default\blank" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†ahkFEProfile := "C:\Users\Cloridan\Desktop\RocketLauncher\Profiles\AHK\RocketLauncherUI" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†ahkDefaultProfile := "C:\Users\Cloridan\Desktop\RocketLauncher\Profiles\AHK\_Default" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†ahkSystemProfile := "C:\Users\Cloridan\Desktop\RocketLauncher\Profiles\AHK\Atari Lynx" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†ahkEmuProfile := "C:\Users\Cloridan\Desktop\RocketLauncher\Profiles\AHK\Atari Lynx\mess" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†ahkRomProfile := "C:\Users\Cloridan\Desktop\RocketLauncher\Profiles\AHK\Atari Lynx\Awesome Golf (USA, Europe)" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†ahkRocketLauncherProfile := "C:\Users\Cloridan\Desktop\RocketLauncher\Profiles\AHK\RocketLauncher" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†bezelEnabled := "false" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†bezelICEnabled := "false" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†shaderName := "false" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†shaderColor := "" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†shaderTransparency := "" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†statisticsEnabled := "true" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†pressDuration := "-1" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†emuVolume := "1" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†dxwndIni := "C:\Users\Cloridan\Desktop\RocketLauncher\Module Extensions\dxwnd\dxwnd.ini" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†dxwndFullPath := "C:\Users\Cloridan\Desktop\RocketLauncher\Module Extensions\dxwnd\dxwnd.exe" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†qResFullPath := "C:\Users\Cloridan\Desktop\RocketLauncher\Module Extensions\QRes.exe" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†mon1O := "" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†pacDrivedllFile := "C:\Users\Cloridan\Desktop\RocketLauncher\Module Extensions\PacDrive32.dll" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†userFadeAnimIniFile := "C:\Users\Cloridan\Desktop\RocketLauncher\Lib\User Fade Animations.ini" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†testFile := "" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†testDuration := "" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†initialErrorMode := "0" 11:51:59:393 | RL | ¬† ¬† ¬†INFO ¬†| +0 ¬† ¬† | BuildScript - Loaded XHotkey Init.ahk scripts 11:51:59:393 | RL | ¬† ¬† ¬†INFO ¬†| +0 ¬† ¬† | BuildScript - Loaded Statistics Init.ahk scripts 11:51:59:393 | RL | ¬† ¬† ¬†INFO ¬†| +0 ¬† ¬† | BuildScript - Validating module 11:51:59:393 | RL | ¬† ¬† ¬†INFO ¬†| +0 ¬† ¬† | BuildScript - Validation complete 11:51:59:393 | RL | ¬† ¬† ¬†INFO ¬†| +0 ¬† ¬† | BuildScript - Module: ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†MEmu := "Handy" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†MEmuV := "v0.95 hack" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†MURL := ["http://handy.sourceforge.net/"] ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†MAuthor := ["djvj"] ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†MVersion := "2.0.2" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†MCRC := "ADDC69E9" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†iCRC := "1BCEE76A" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†MID := "635038268897588652" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†MSystem := ["Atari Lynx"] ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†;---------------------------------------------------------------------------- ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†; Notes: ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†; This module is for the Hacked version of the emu, NOT the normal release as it will not work. http://www.rlauncher.com/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=5 ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†; Make sure lynxboot.img is in the dir with the emu. ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†;¬† ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†; Set the variables in RocketLauncherUI to your liking ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬† ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†; Command Line Options for Hacked version: ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†; Screen options: ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†; -d=1 .....Normal Mode (Windowed) ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†; -d=2 .....Normal Mode (Full Screen) ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†; -d=3 .....Lynx LCD (Windowed) ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†; -d=4 .....Lynx LCD (Full Screen) ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†; -d=5 .....Eagle (Windowed) ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†; -d=6 .....Eagle (Full Screen) ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†; -d=7 .....GDI Mode (Windowed) ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†; ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†; Zoom options: ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†; -z=1 .....zoom in 1X ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†; -z=2 .....zoom in 2X ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†; -z=3 .....zoom in 3X ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†; -z=4 .....zoom in 4X ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†; ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†; Rotate options: ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†; -r=0 .....No rotation, normal ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†; -r=1 .....Rotate Left ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†; -r=2 .....Rotate Right ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†; ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†; Settings are stored in the registry @ HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Irwell Expert Systems\handy\Version 1.0 ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†;---------------------------------------------------------------------------- ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†StartModule() ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†BezelGUI() ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†FadeInStart() ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬† ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†hideEmuObj := Object("ahk_class AfxFrameOrView100sd",1)¬†¬† ¬†; Hide_Emu will hide these windows. 0 = will never unhide, 1 = will unhide later ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†7z(romPath, romName, romExtension, 7zExtractPath) ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬† ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†settingsFile := modulePath . "\" . moduleName . ".ini" ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†ScreenMode := IniReadCheck(settingsFile, "Settings", "ScreenMode","2",,1) ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†ZoomLevel := IniReadCheck(settingsFile, "Settings", "ZoomLevel","4",,1) ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†bezelTopOffset := IniReadCheck(settingsFile, "Settings", "bezelTopOffset","29",,1) ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†bezelBottomOffset := IniReadCheck(settingsFile, "Settings", "bezelBottomOffset","30",,1) ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†bezelLeftOffset := IniReadCheck(settingsFile, "Settings", "bezelLeftOffset","10",,1) ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†bezelRightOffset := IniReadCheck(settingsFile, "Settings", "bezelRightOffset","10",,1) ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†rotateScreen := IniReadCheck(settingsFile, romName, "RotateScreen",A_Space,,1)¬†¬† ¬†; Options are Left, Right, or not defined (per-game option) ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬† ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†rotateScreen := If rotateScreen = "Left" ? 1 : rotateScreen = "Right" ? 2 : 0 ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬† ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†BezelStart("fixResMode",,(If rotateScreen ? 1:"")) ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬† ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†If bezelPath ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†ScreenMode = 3 ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬† ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†CheckFile(emuPath . "\lynxboot.img") ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬† ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†HideEmuStart() ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†Run(executable . " -r=" . rotateScreen . " -d=" . ScreenMode . " -z=" . zoomLevel . " ""-g=" romPath . "\" . romName . romExtension . """", emuPath) ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬† ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†WinWait("ahk_class AfxFrameOrView100sd") ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†WinWaitActive("ahk_class AfxFrameOrView100sd") ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬† ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†BezelDraw() ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†HideEmuEnd() ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†FadeInExit() ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†Process("WaitClose", executable) ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†7zCleanUp() ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†BezelExit() ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†FadeOutExit() ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†ExitModule() ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬† ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬† ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†HaltEmu: ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†disableActivateBlackScreen = true ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†Return ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬† ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†BezelLabel: ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†disableHideTitleBar = true ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†disableHideBorder = true ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†Return ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬† ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†CloseProcess: ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†FadeOutStart() ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†WinClose("ahk_class AfxFrameOrView100sd") ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†Return 11:51:59:393 | RL | ¬† ¬† ¬†INFO ¬†| +0 ¬† ¬† | BuildScript - Loaded Multi-Player scripts 11:51:59:393 | RL | ¬† ¬† ¬†INFO ¬†| +0 ¬† ¬† | BuildScript - Loaded Statistics.ahk script 11:51:59:394 | RL | ¬† ¬† ¬†INFO ¬†| +0 ¬† ¬† | BuildScript - "C:\Users\Cloridan\Desktop\RocketLauncher\Lib\User Functions\Global.ahk" not found 11:51:59:394 | RL | ¬† ¬† ¬†INFO ¬†| +0 ¬† ¬† | BuildScript - "C:\Users\Cloridan\Desktop\RocketLauncher\Lib\User Functions\Atari Lynx.ahk" not found 11:51:59:394 | RL | ¬† ¬† ¬†INFO ¬†| +0 ¬† ¬† | BuildScript - "C:\Users\Cloridan\Desktop\RocketLauncher\Lib\User Functions\Emulators\mess.ahk" not found 11:51:59:394 | RL | ¬† ¬† ¬†INFO ¬†| +0 ¬† ¬† | BuildScript - "C:\Users\Cloridan\Desktop\RocketLauncher\Lib\User Functions\Atari Lynx\Emulators\mess.ahk" not found 11:51:59:394 | RL | ¬† ¬† ¬†INFO ¬†| +0 ¬† ¬† | BuildScript - "C:\Users\Cloridan\Desktop\RocketLauncher\Lib\User Functions\Atari Lynx\Awesome Golf (USA, Europe).ahk" not found 11:51:59:394 | RL | ¬† ¬† ¬†INFO ¬†| +0 ¬† ¬† | BuildScript - Finished injecting functions into module 11:51:59:394 | RL | ¬† ¬† ¬†INFO ¬†| +0 ¬† ¬† | Main - Module is built 11:51:59:394 | RL | ¬† ¬† ¬†INFO ¬†| +0 ¬† ¬† | CheckFile - Checking if C:\Users\Cloridan\Desktop\RocketLauncher\AutoHotkey.dll exists 11:51:59:395 | RL | ¬† ¬† ¬†INFO ¬†| +0 ¬† ¬† | Main - Running module 11:51:59:552 | MD | ¬† ¬† ¬†INFO ¬†| +N/A ¬† | Module initialized 11:51:59:553 | MD | ¬† ¬† ¬†INFO ¬†| +0 ¬† ¬† | StartModule - Started 11:51:59:553 | MD | ¬† ¬† ¬†INFO ¬†| +0 ¬† ¬† | StartModule - MEmu: Handy ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†MEmuV: v0.95 hack ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†MURL: http://handy.sourceforge.net/ ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†MAuthor: djvj ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†MVersion: 2.0.2 ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†MCRC: ADDC69E9 ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†iCRC: 1BCEE76A ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†MID: 635038268897588652 ¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†MSystem: Atari Lynx 11:51:59:553 | MD | ¬† ¬† ¬†INFO ¬†| +0 ¬† ¬† | StartModule - You have a supported System Name for this module: "Atari Lynx" 11:51:59:553 | MD | ¬† ¬† ¬†INFO ¬†| +0 ¬† ¬† | LocaleUtils.i18n - Started 11:51:59:553 | MD | ¬† ¬† ¬†INFO ¬†| +0 ¬† ¬† | LocaleUtils.i18n - Ended, using "Ouvrir" for "dialog.open" 11:51:59:579 | MD | ¬† ¬† ¬†INFO ¬†| +32 ¬† ¬†| LocaleUtils.i18n - Started 11:51:59:579 | MD | ¬† ¬† ¬†INFO ¬†| +0 ¬† ¬† | LocaleUtils.i18n - Ended, using "D√©marrer" for "dialog.start" 11:51:59:580 | MD | ¬† ¬† ¬†INFO ¬†| +0 ¬† ¬† | PluginInit - Started 11:51:59:580 | MD | ¬† ¬† ¬†INFO ¬†| +0 ¬† ¬† | CheckFile - Checking if C:\Users\Cloridan\Desktop\Databases\Atari Lynx\Atari Lynx.xml exists 11:51:59:582 | MD | ¬† ¬† ¬†INFO ¬†| +0 ¬† ¬† | BuildAssetsTable - Started - Building Table for: Game Logo|System Logo 11:51:59:582 | MD | ¬† ¬† ¬†INFO ¬†| +0 ¬† ¬† | BuildAssetsTable - Ended 11:51:59:582 | MD | ¬† ¬† ¬†INFO ¬†| +0 ¬† ¬† | BuildAssetsTable - Started - Building Table for: Artwork1|Box Art|Cartridge|Flyers|Letters|Other 11:51:59:614 | MD | ¬† ¬† ¬†INFO ¬†| +31 ¬† ¬†| BuildAssetsTable - Ended 11:51:59:614 | MD | ¬† ¬† ¬†INFO ¬†| +0 ¬† ¬† | BuildAssetsTable - Started - Building Table for: Game Video|System Video 11:51:59:615 | MD | ¬† ¬† ¬†INFO ¬†| +0 ¬† ¬† | BuildAssetsTable - Ended 11:51:59:615 | MD | ¬† ¬† ¬†INFO ¬†| +0 ¬† ¬† | PluginInit - Ended 11:51:59:633 | MD | ¬† ¬† ¬†INFO ¬†| +31 ¬† ¬†| StartModule - Ended 11:51:59:633 | MD | ¬† ¬† ¬†INFO ¬†| +0 ¬† ¬† | Module Setting - [Settings] - ScreenMode: 2 11:51:59:633 | MD | ¬† ¬† ¬†INFO ¬†| +0 ¬† ¬† | Module Setting - [Settings] - ZoomLevel: 4 11:51:59:633 | MD | ¬† ¬† ¬†INFO ¬†| +0 ¬† ¬† | Module Setting - [Settings] - bezelTopOffset: 29 11:51:59:633 | MD | ¬† ¬† ¬†INFO ¬†| +0 ¬† ¬† | Module Setting - [Settings] - bezelBottomOffset: 30 11:51:59:633 | MD | ¬† ¬† ¬†INFO ¬†| +0 ¬† ¬† | Module Setting - [Settings] - bezelLeftOffset: 10 11:51:59:633 | MD | ¬† ¬† ¬†INFO ¬†| +0 ¬† ¬† | Module Setting - [Settings] - bezelRightOffset: 10 11:51:59:633 | MD | ¬† ¬† ¬†INFO ¬†| +0 ¬† ¬† | Module Setting - [Awesome Golf (USA, Europe)] - RotateScreen:¬† 11:51:59:633 | MD | ¬† ¬† ¬†INFO ¬†| +0 ¬† ¬† | CheckFile - Checking if C:\Users\Cloridan\Desktop\Emulators\Atari Lynx\lynxboot.img exists 11:51:59:634 | MD | ¬† ¬† ¬†INFO ¬†| +0 ¬† ¬† | Run - Running: C:\Users\Cloridan\Desktop\Emulators\Atari Lynx\handy.exe -r=0 -d=2 -z=4 "-g=C:\Users\Cloridan\Desktop\Emulators\Atari Lynx\roms\Awesome Golf (USA, Europe).zip" 11:51:59:696 | MD | ¬† ¬† ¬†INFO ¬†| +62 ¬† ¬†| WinWait - Waiting for "ahk_class AfxFrameOrView100sd" 11:52:31:732 | MD | ¬† ¬† ERROR ¬†| +32027 | ScriptError - There was an error waiting for the window "ahk_class AfxFrameOrView100sd". Please check you have the correct version emulator installed for this module, followed any notes in the module, and have this emulator working outside your Frontend first. Also turn off Fade to see if you are hiding your problem. 11:52:31:732 | MD | ¬† ¬† ¬†INFO ¬†| +0 ¬† ¬† | ExitModule - Started 11:52:31:732 | MD | ¬† ¬† ¬†INFO ¬†| +0 ¬† ¬† | UpdateStatistics - Starting Updating Statistics 11:52:31:855 | MD | ¬† ¬† ¬†INFO ¬†| +125 ¬† | UpdateStatistics - Game section statistics updated. 11:52:31:855 | MD | ¬† ¬† ¬†INFO ¬†| +0 ¬† ¬† | ExitModule - Ended End of Module Logs 11:52:31:992 | RL | ¬† ¬† ¬†INFO ¬†| +32605 | Main - Module ended, exiting RocketLauncher normally 11:52:31:992 | RL | ¬† ¬† ¬†INFO ¬†| +0 ¬† ¬† | ExitScript - Started 11:52:31:995 | RL | ¬† ¬† ¬†INFO ¬†| +0 ¬† ¬† | ExitScript - Restoring taskbar 11:52:32:220 | RL | ¬† ¬† ¬†INFO ¬†| +218 ¬† | SystemCursor - Restoring mouse cursor 11:52:32:226 | RL | ¬† ¬† ¬†INFO ¬†| +16 ¬† ¬†| ExitScript - Restored cursor 11:52:32:226 | RL | ¬† ¬† ¬†INFO ¬†| +0 ¬† ¬† | ExitScript - Ended ¬†

Et voici mon fichier RocketLauncherUI.ini :
      [Settings]
      Hide_Incomplete_Modules=false
      Panic_Mode_Enabled=false
      Minimize_To_Systray=false
      Activate_After_Launch=true
      Add_JoyToKey_License=false
      [UI_Settings]
      Editable_Paths=false
      Editable_HotKeys=false
      Editable_TextOptions=false
      Editable_Colors=false