MazeNblue

How to make hyperspin run two program on launch?

Is there anyway to have hyperspin run two .exe'a on launch? I already am launching hypersearch through hyperhq, but need to also add xpaader to launch on hs start because it's the only way I can get HS to recognize it. I see there is an hyperapin.ini in the HS\Settings folder that could be edited, but I have been unsuccessfully trying to do so. Thanks everyone!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using Tapatalk

You could have it launch a batch (.bat) file perhaps which in turn launches as many things as you need.

• Upvote 1

That's a great idea...now I just need to figure out how to write a batch file. But I think your suggestion will work

You could also use Tur-Volume controller which can control the launch of HyperSpin, plus timed launches of as many other apps as you want.

• Upvote 2

I ended up making a batch file and pointing HS start up to it...works great! Thanks everyone

On 4/3/2017 at 10:29 PM, MazeNblue said:

Is there anyway to have hyperspin run two .exe'a on launch? I already am launching hypersearch through hyperhq, but need to also add xpaader to launch on hs start because it's the only way I can get HS to recognize it. I see there is an hyperapin.ini in the HS\Settings folder that could be edited, but I have been unsuccessfully trying to do so. Thanks everyone!

How did you manage to run HyperSearch through HyperHQ, did you make it a wheel then? 

On 4/6/2017 at 3:43 PM, Bungles said:

This page explains how to use the START command in a .bat file to run exe files. Its pretty straight forward.

http://www.computerhope.com/issues/ch001345.htm

If I follow this, I would create a .bat file to run the exe files of xpadder, hypersearch and hyperspin, but where do I put this file ? In my hyperspin folder and how would my cabinet know when to launch that said .bat file? 

40 minutes ago, MajorWeirdo said:

@cataclysm67 that is awesome, thank you!

I wil give it a go!

Seriously, though... check out Tur-Volume: 

It's a fantastic program that I think is a must use for anyone running HyperSpin (or any front end, for that matter). It'll do what you're looking for and much more.

@griffin518 And that has the startup functionalities ? I thought you misspelled or misplaced the link because of the name of the program 'Tur-Volume' 

I will have a look at it.

Thanks for the response.

1 hour ago, MajorWeirdo said:

@griffin518 And that has the startup functionalities ? I thought you misspelled or misplaced the link because of the name of the program 'Tur-Volume' 

I will have a look at it.

Thanks for the response.

It's just a long name that I can never remember or want to spell out completely. :) 

Yes, it has terrific startup functionalities.