GeraldVegas

Systems for Jamma conversion cabinet

Putting together a PC for installation in a jamma cabinet. 

Can you tell me which systems work well just having joystick and button inputs?  (2 Joysticks, 6 buttons each player plus pinball buttons on the side, coin entry, 1 & 2 player start)

Appreciate any help.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By FastSpin
      Hallo Leute,
      Ich hoffe ich stelle keine schon gefragten Fragen. Ich versuche gerade verzweifelt Hyperspin mit Rockelauncher mit einem Joystick zu installieren. Leider klappt die Steuerung überhaupt nicht, weder Tastatur noch Joystick mit JoyToKey.
      Ich bin nach folgender Anleitung https://gameroomsolutions.com/setup-hyperspin-mame-hyperlaunch-full-guide/ und https://gameroomsolutions.com/hyperspin-controller-setup-with-joytokey-and-gamepad/ gegangen
      leider bekomme ich es überhaupt nicht hin. Ich führe die Programme auch als Administrator unter Win10 aus.
      Ich hoffe ihr könnt mir helfen. Irgendwas in der Englischen Anleitung übersehe ich oder verstehe es nicht. Natürlich benötigt Ihr dazu weitere Infos aber wegen der Komplexität mache ich noch keine Screenshots von sämtlichen Konfigs hier rein. Sagt mir einfach was Ihr wissen müsst um mir helfen zu können. Auch ein Aufschalten per Teamviewer wäre möglich.
      Ich hoffe Ihr könnt mir helfen. Schöne Grüße aus der Klingenstadt
    • By Marcoqwerty
      SPEEDrive Project, based on a Jamma coin-op with inside a pc.
      FEATURES:
      - Original 25" CRT Monitor (emudriver)
      - 360° Wheel - Shifter UP/DOWN with NOS
      - Rumble
      - CPO Light Button
      - 2xLed stripes on the back (output controlled)
      - Pedal with micro and pot - 2.1 audio system + 100w Subwoofer
      - Custom Hyperspin Main Theme, Video Preview and NoTheme video
      - Rocketlauncher core

• By catslovedogs
      Your expert help is requested:

I have freshly installed for HS 1.4 and RL but ran into a snag when testing my setup after enabling the XIN-MO controllers in HYPERHQ.
      It was my understanding that version 1.4 brings support for Joystick navigation without the need for a key-mapper.
      Is there an additional step beyond enabling the "Joystick" in HYPERHQ?
    • By Avar
      Felt the need to do as part of ongoing developments but thought I'd take the time to upload it for anyone on 16:9 who wished they could use the default artwork. Cheers!
    • By GeraldVegas
      I am currently in the process of converting a PandoraBox cabinet into a Mame machine and so purchased a Jamma  -> USB card.  The card is seen in windows (10 64 bit) as two 3H Dual Arcade controllers but when I go to check the joysticks or buttons the PC is not receiving any of the inputs.
      I could have a broken card or the wiring in this cabinet is not standard Jamma.  Can anyone tell me if the wiring for PandoraBox is standard? (When I connect everything back up it all works with the PandoraBox cartridge).  I have uploaded a pic of the card incase anyone recognises it.  (All I did was remove the Pandorabox cartridge and connect this card in its place.)
      Appreciate any help / support!