Cool stuff! That Dark Souls 2 theme is top notch! I'll probably use that in my setup . :)

• Upvote 1

I didn't even know there was a HyperSpin Facebook page until I saw this.

• Upvote 1

It made me chuckle when i read the post so wotked for me at least

• Upvote 1

Today's shoutout goes entirely to @MADrigal to help spread word of his recent announcement! Cheers MADrigal and thank you for sharing!

• Upvote 6

This is very kind of you, mate 1f642.png

BTW just one small detail.

I started this project 18 years ago (1999)

Then in 2007 I decided to upgrade all games by adding more features which I group under the so-called "standard 4"
Todays news is that I finally upgraded the "last missing game" which was pre-existing under the previous standard.

It took me 10 years to upgrade all games from standard 3 to 4.

This is my milestone of the day 1f642.png

• Upvote 7

@MADrigal that truly is legendary effort and contribution. Hats off to you sir. Big part of the reason i love this new hobby of mine. 2yrs in and just getting started

• Upvote 2

With the forums down this evening, I just posted a quick preview of a tough widescreen conversion I'm polishing off for the audit. Cheers! :D Note: I didn't convert the main menu theme, that was already done.

• Upvote 5

@odenmc made my life easy this update! Thanks for releasing those great themes!

• Upvote 5

A pleasure!

I have many more, but I do not want to abuse and I only upload those that I consider to be better.

• Upvote 1

Digging everything I've seen so far!

Massive wall-o-text HyperUpdate today to celebrate my return from my Arctic home to my lil hotel room in the prairies. I go into a bit more detail today as to whey everyone's work is so great! Thanks today goes out to @Krakerman@SupraKarma@odenmc@JSinn@RetroKenesis@Mykillvee@SamVSsami@Kondorito@husko@VoidWalker

If I've missed your work please let me know!!

• Upvote 7

Awesome. How many hours do you sleep dude! Not the national recommended adverage im betting

@thatman84 Haha it depends. I don't need much, that's for sure.

@Avar, you are the man!   Thank you for these awesome updates, and for everything you do!

• Upvote 3