Giving a massive shoutout to spyloops today for spending the entire afternoon uploading over two-hundred Steam themes one by one! :o Great way to kick off the Steam Summer Sale season! Thanks @spyloops!

• Upvote 7

7 hours ago, Avar said:

Hey! Thanks for mentioning me twice! ?

• Upvote 4

Thx for the mention Avar! only one question the MAME theme making by Mykillvee (and the other user too) will be added to the official MAME theme folder on the FTP? It would make synch and update easier.

• Upvote 1

All that's being replaced but yes.

• Upvote 2

Thx Avar, for the mention ;) , hope my upload will be useful for the community . 
and thx to the others creators !!

• Upvote 6

On top of the awesome-as-usual daily uploads, we're starting to find all kinds of buried treasure from the FTP and unsorted submissions! Special thanks today to @ghostlost @Circo @RetroHumanoid @DamnedRegistrations @Mykillvee @JSinn @Yeuxkes @ripsnort6 @gremlin72 @knewlife @Andyman @zbboc and a special mention for @SupraKarma for his ongoing Sega Dreamcast work.

• Upvote 9

Be sure not to get mad when someone recites the declaration of independece

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-A700FD met Tapatalk

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, KlopjerO said:

Be sure not to get mad when someone recites the declaration of independece

Bahahahahahahaha

• Upvote 1

I was embarrassed circo.

• Upvote 1