Love the forum changes.

Love the retro font for the creator bagde.

Have mixed feelings about the black stroke in the Tournament one :P

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Avar said:

• HyperMedia was brought to the top of the page just under Believe the Hype! to increase artist exposure and project awareness

Love this especially - thats what most people are here for i think. So why not have a spotlight place for it. Also really like the new creator Badge.

11 minutes ago, Kondorito said:

Have mixed feelings about the black stroke in the Tournament one :P

same here

• Upvote 2

Just found a little "bug" here is a screenshot of my profile:

Unbenannt.png.07f02fd7618cfe06e25fa99778c68c43.png

The Content Creator logo just isnt cropped to the field

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Black Hazor said:

Just found a little "bug" here is a screenshot of my profile:

Unbenannt.png.07f02fd7618cfe06e25fa99778c68c43.png

The Content Creator logo just isnt cropped to the field

me too

Capturar.PNG.979a0f906b93d613ba50fc372a04e5e0.PNG

• Upvote 1

Thanks I'll fix that now.

And yeah the stroke was just a quick fix to make it readable. The only person with the badge is Lucky1 so it's a placeholder if he wants something different.

Fixed! Also here's how the Tournament Lord badge looks when it's been scaled hella down :

Stroke's ugly as sin full size but works in practice here I think. Up to yall.

• Upvote 1

nice, I like the new organisation.

I think you have been waiting far to long to be let off the leash! And now your exploding everywhere :)

• Upvote 1

• "Buy, Sell, Trade" moved from HyperLounge to "Believe the Hype!"
  • "Buy, Sell, Trade" renamed to "HyperTrade"

Please review HyperTrade Rules before trading.

• Upvote 1

That's it mate.
Keep rocking.. the Hyperspin spirit will be on the top among all FE

• Upvote 2

@Avar just for said in hypervault we have this text

Capturar.PNG.3f2eec29891376c30f8b35f1dff913df.PNG

in this case we have to renamed to Content Creator

thx:good:

• Upvote 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By thatman84
      Hi All,
      After my unexpected upgrade to Section Admin I just wanted to let everyone know I will be focusing my efforts more on the download section.
      Notice
      It will be a long standing project due to the nature of the beast. I am a little stretched for spare time so please dont expect anything to drastic!!
      I am also less accomplished than most of this community when it comes to artwork quality.
      The Plan
      1. Migrate solid community approved artwork over to the Official section
                  I cannot see a way to do this currently. All work is now focused on the Submit section only
      2. Create new categories where needed
      (Starting to think less categories is better PEOPLE JUST CANT CHOOSE THE RIGHT ONE ANYWAY. SOrry for shouting)
      3. Request users return to posting their content in announcment threads before uploading to the download section.  (Never gonna take off lol, I live in hope!!)
      4. Find some active Media Approvers (Update Aug 2018 - none found yet)

How Can You Help
      Please post here content, from the Upload Here section, you feel is of high enough quality to be classed "official"

To be continued.....
    • By Avar
      If anyone ever has any HyperSpin fan art they'd like us to put on display anywhere feel free to PM me or post it here! We can even use it to keep the YouTube, Facebook, and Reddit banners looking fresh and will update it with anything the community posts as long as it's tasteful! Here's what we're using right now:

Would love to swap in peoples' unique creations to show off the community right at our front door. Cheers!
    • By Avar
      Every day as time/content permits, I'm going to try to make a post on the HyperSpin facebook to try to publicly highlight and give credit for some of the great work that goes on in the HyperSpin community. I put some recent examples at the bottom of this post.
      I'm hoping that fellow HyperSpinners can help me pin down awesome projects by nominating developments here or via PM. Also, if anyone would like their work to be in the spotlight let me know! I don't want to focus on any one specific aspect of HyperSpin either so if people are working their butts off on anything at all, whether it be a database, artwork, a personal cabinet project, a third-party tool, anything at all, let me know
      If I ever miss updates to your project, please don't feel slighted! I try to keep track of everything cool I see on the forums but my days are hectic and I sometimes lose track For example I saw a really clean looking Epoch update a few weeks ago from someone but haven't been able to find it again
      Cheers!

• By Jen
      Hi Guys,

I've been trying to download hyper spin on the forums however I keep getting this message. Am I doing something wrong?

Thank you.

Sorry, we couldn't find that!
      [#10850.2] An internal error occurred. Please contact an administrator

Need Help?
      Our help documentation Contact the community administrator