Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
  • Announcement

Sorry for the recent downtime. Still much to do but we have the site updated, secure and back online.  Expect more changes.

Disable hyperspin wheel

nektarios

Good afternoon All,

I was wondering if anyone could help me.

I would like to know if anyone knows how to disable the hyperspin wheel.

Currently, I go into HyperSpin which then loads the HyperSpin wheel, from there I click onto MAME logo which inturn takes me into the MAME Wheel with all the Roms.

what I would like to achieve is, when clicking on the HyperSpin logo on my desktop, it takes me directly into my MAME Wheel. So it bypasses the HyperSpin wheel.

If anyone can assist, that would be appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• By MadK9
      **This removes the nag screen that informs you if a rom doesn't work correctly, or if at all, if you use this no nag, then please do NOT go to the mame support site with issues with games, please only use if you understand that there will be no help from anyone at mamedev as you are using a modified version of mame.
      mame.exe - Normal Mame with Nags removed. For Version 0.238 (Note mame no longer carries the 64 in its exe name changed by Devs in 0.229)
      It's advisable to download the full 0.238 official pack and install it, then just overwrite the exe with the replacement, this covers any changes the mame devs may have made to the support files.
      After you have done this, make sure you copy the folders artwork, ctrlr, cheat, hlsl, ini, folders and the ini files from the root of your original mame folder, and move/copy them to the new install.  
      make sure in the mame.ini file you have  the following set.
      Skip_gameinfo  1
    • By Armhunter
      Can anyone tell me how to fix this issue?
      No matter what game im in, if I hit the coin button 3 or more times rapidly it exits the game back to the wheel.  I looked everywhere in Hyperspin and Mame itself.  I already have an exit button programed.  
      I would appreciate any help.  thank you.. and yes.. tried searching this before posting but couldnt find any help.  Maybe I searched incorrectly.
    • By massaker77
      I bought it in 2015 but adding constantly mods and software.
      Finally I added extra leds, light guns and a custom integration with HyperSpin described here : https://github.com/cboudereau/ArcadeCab
      I also added more and more emulators, updated the hardware and used a Logitech Z5500 digital.

• By BingoBob
      Good Morning,
      I've been a member on here for a good part of 7 years. I have a Hyperspin arcade machine running on Windows 7 however, everything I have is outdated - MAME, DAPHNE, FUTURE PINBALL, etc. I need to have the Hyperspin, roms and its components updated. I would like to keep Windows 7 installed if possible. I'd like to hire someone on here to properly configure and update all of my stuff that I use. I've got way to much on my plate to do it myself as I've been taking care of my son who is recovering from COVID.

If anyone is interested and knows EXACTLY what they're doing, drop me a message.
      Be well and stay safe from COVID-19.

Thanks,
      Epic