colonelpacman

Hyperbase access

Yes the beta is over, the next stage will be to open the next version to all. Please wait for further announcements. 

• Like 1
  • Super Like 1

Edit: Fix:
http://hyperspin-fe.com/forums/topic/33504-i-cant-login-hyperspin-at-hypersync/?do=findComment&comment=294706 

Sync 3 is broken (won't allow login, does nothing).  {Inside Sync3}News- advises HyperBase- which redirects to cloud, cloud is a 404 error to DL

So basically I have no way of running a media download through automation until this AI version is released??

Hypersync appears to be working for me, but the lack of updates here is a little bit disturbing...  What's going on guys?

• Like 1

Hy, i'm getting can't verify your credentials, and am unable to log into hypersync. If i press log in it just tries to log, I changed my pass here, so i'm unable to input the correct one on Hsync, any ideas?

Well, I can tell you that the team has been working on this almost every single day. The application has been upgraded quite a bit since the last beta. Don't worry though, you'll undoubtedly hear from us when it's ready. 

• Like 2
  • Super Like 5

1 hour ago, BlackPredator72 said:

When can we expect something? Is it within a few weeks, months, this year?

Can we have a sneak peak? A screenshot?

We're not ready to make any official announcements just yet. I will be posting screenshots and information as soon as I possibly can.

• Super Like 2

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By punkysuen
      I have just purchased the HyperSpin platinum account and the EmuMovie account.
      I can log in both in the HyperSync. However, when I click "individual system settings" icon, it fails and shows the message below:
      "Sling 2: there was an error connecting to HyperBase, please try again later"
      What should I do now?