Sign in to follow this  
immortalsoule

Hyperspin plays ONE mame game...then no more.

I've got the latest hyperspin. Did the standard install. Ran it. Then put the upgraded hyperspin in.

All the settings are correct, the path, the mame 0.187 64bit), the extension (zip).

When i load it, it will launch "1" game then it pretends like the rest aren't there. 

I even have the filter to only show the roms that are there.

All the roms have been tested on Mame64 directly and Mala and play perfectly. Hyperspin just seems to be a confusion in it's self.

You know, i've been over everything and i figured it was a corruption somewhere. Turns out i was right. I did a fresh install, to another dir, and it seemed to work it's self out.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Psynaptik
      I updated my MAME roms to 215 from 0170 recently, since there are 1/2 more games I'm interested in available now and due to increases in accuracy etc. Just thought it was a good idea, but...
      The latest AHK/module file from the downloads section (labelled for 212) seems to not work with 215, but it worked with 0170.
      What do I do? Is there a AHK file that works with MAME0215 that I'm missing, or do I need to wait. If so, how long?
      (I'm getting the .ahk error that means the .ahk file is out of date. I had this problem with 0170 and sorted it with the 212 .ahk file.)