Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

HyperSync Audit Project

relic

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The only problem I see with doing this now is Brolly has been updating a lot of databases. I have a bunch of them and been doing vids for them at Emumovies. Tons of stuff has been renamed as a result, such as "(Rev)" tags being removed entirely and more. With the new db's, a lot of artwork is missing especially for all the prototype games that have been added in.

DamnedRegistrations

The only problem I see with doing this now is Brolly has been updating a lot of databases. I have a bunch of them and been doing vids for them at Emumovies. Tons of stuff has been renamed as a result, such as "(Rev)" tags being removed entirely and more. With the new db's, a lot of artwork is missing especially for all the prototype games that have been added in.

i understand what your saying but jhabs said its fine if this gets used for hyperbase live as well and im also gonna be a beta testa for hyperbase live so when the time finally comes and when i have permission i can update the statues.

i understand what your saying but jhabs said its fine if this gets used for hyperbase live as well and im also gonna be a beta testa for hyperbase live so when the time finally comes and when i have permission i can update the statues.

Updating will only be done by hyperbase admins, not beta testers. You are jumping the gun relic. It's a waste of your time right now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

baddolv

Updating will only be done by hyperbase admins, not beta testers. You are jumping the gun relic. It's a waste of your time right now

alright well maybe for the time being this thread should be locked

and i said when i have permission to update this forum not hyperbase live i dont think you read it right

i think theres been a misunderstanding

And i didnt mean on hyperbase live i mean updating the details on this forum but now i see it would be a waste of time anyway so lets just drop it and still be like brothers.

I know im the one jumping the gun and i need to calm the fuck down your always right with the way i act and not think ahead its really you that got me approvel for the themes ive done and gave me trust and also helped me with sorting out the artwork and get it into production with out you none of this would have happened so i thank you deep down for giving me a lending hand.

I know what you were thinking that i wanted to be in charge of hyperbase live and add in my themes no thats not it i meant to say in better words rather then status is make a new chart in the future and update these details for hyperbase live later on just for backup purposes.

Please brother i didnt mean to piss you off i guess i was having a bad day belive me its not your fault i have a bad temper problem when it gets out and i dont want to lose my freinds not evenin the future if i can avoid it from deep down in my heart i apolgise bro your the awesome one and have the brains for it all you know what your doing me i just act like im the one in charge and i realize i gotta stop doing that iif you can find it in your heart to forgive me that would be great then we start off fresh and be buddys like we used to.

Relic, it might be better if you PM Baddeolv concerning this subject and how you feel.......and for the love of all good in this world, USE SOME PUNCTUATION! LOL

He can't pm me. Unfortunately, it got to the point to where I could not log on and get anything done. Relic we are still friends no worries, I just need a break from all your simultaneous projects lol. I'm an old man dude, or at least I feel that way

He can't pm me. Unfortunately, it got to the point to where I could not log on and get anything done. Relic we are still friends no worries, I just need a break from all your simultaneous projects lol. I'm an old man dude, or at least I feel that way

:shot:

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Out of interest, since I've just done it manually to convert all the wheels to 8-bit PNGs - there's a *MASSIVE* saving in storage space (and therefore bandwidth savings and better transfer speeds) from optimizing the PNGs in Hyperbase - any plans to optimize them in the library rather than rely on the users doing it?

(PNGGauntlet is pretty good, and free. Also PNGSlim - extremely slow but the best)

• 7 months later...

since this is back up and running  me and baddolv have rejoined with the sorting just a news update i have been given my first assignment to sort out c64 content

i have now sorted out all the content from gold section on the ftp for c64 and renamed it to match the offcial c64 xml and ive seprated the content which isnt listed on the xml  stay tuned for more updates -

No idea how far this is going to go with hyperbase taking over whenever it makes a public release but I have found a number of inconsistencies with some of the material in hypersync. If those with access to make the necessary changes would like some help pointing this out, I'd be happy to help.

Spoke with Relic on the audit and figured i would post some of my findings so far in hopes of squashing some of the inconsistencies in the hypersync media. Since nearly all of the officially supported systems have all of the media, I'll start with Sega SG-1000

Sega SG-1000

The default theme seems to be an older, hacked up theme.

Default theme does not display the box art.

Sega-Galaga game wheel is actually using the galaxian mame wheel

The video border for the default theme is drawn out twice? (Might just be me)

As for the box art, no idea if hypersync has them as i had already installed them long before i started to use the app but out of the current collection, there are only 5 missing boxes.

Sega SG-1000

The default theme seems to be an older, hacked up theme.

Default theme does not display the box art.

As for the box art, no idea if hypersync has them as i had already installed them long before i started to use the app but out of the current collection, there are only 5 missing boxes.

Can you please pack them up and upload them to the downloads section?  id be happy to review/add them to sync/base

Atari 2600

No box art

No Carts

Atari 7800

Default theme used does not support cart art.

Nintendo Virtual Boy

Default theme used does not support cart art.

Sega Game Gear

Missing box art

fixed 7800, but the other consoles dont have the box, or cart art available.  If you have these sets, please upload

also fixed tg16 default theme to support cart art

Archived