Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

HyperSync Audit Project

relic

Vtec CreatiVision is missing all of the box art.

Not sure what's going on with the downloads section but half of the categories are greyed out for me and i can no longer see any box art up there. Because of this, I've uploaded it temporarily to my mega account. Just don't want to step on anyones toes or break some rule i don't know about.

https://mega.co.nz/#!e0dyQJ6L!g_4CfglyUbodiZ3bL0RpfBTPfVYOzHEWC9mJRG7cOLw

It's going to take me weeks to populate the download section. If you would like to help upload here

Also if the set is currently on hypersync I have it already and it will be up soon

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Checking missing media that is obvious to me...note that i used hypersync and my download path was to C drive while hypersin is on E so i can validate what is missing. I hope this helps you! my focus was on themes, video, pointers, and letters

aaee

--Missing themes

vector, vortex, boxing bugs, lunar battle, and meteorites are missing themes

Bandai wonderswan color

--Letters and pointer

Capcom cps 3 AND CapcomPlaySystem AND Cave

all media

Daphne missing themes

tq and cliff

Dice

doesn't have letters and missing at least themes gotcha, pong and rebound. i could have an old database but my video "space race" video has a space while hypersyncs spacerace has no space

Future pinball

no pointer

main menu system videos

ms dos, pc, wii, pinball fx2, Nintendo power, snk neo geo mvs, sony psp, taito type x

mame

no letters, no sounds, i seem to have more themes

intellivision

missing pointer

ms dos

missing letters, pointer, videos and themes

nec turbografx16

i seem to have 14 more themes

n64

i seem to have a lot more themes

nds

missing letters and pointer

nes

gb

missing letters

gbc

missing sounds

gamecube

missing pointer, video donkey kong jungle beat (usa) is just clapping and would like to see an update if possible.

wii

missing letters,pointer , i seem to have 11 more themes then hypersync with the limited wheel i have

openbore

letters and pointer

Panasonic 3d0

missing pointer

pc games

missing game themes and video

pinball fx2

seems to be missing

popcap

missing sounds

scrummvm

missing letters and i seem to have more themes

sega 32x

i seem to have more themes

sega cd

sega master system

sega

sega model 2

missing letters and seem to have a few more themes

sega model 3

missing letters

snk neo geo mvs

i seem to have more themes and missing videos

snk pocket color

missing letters

psp

missing letter G, missing pointer

snes

taito type x

missing letters and pointers, i seem to have more themes. missing videos

zinc

missing letter, i seem to have more themes, updated videos are missing for raystorm, shiryu2, stargld2, ts2j

It's going to take me weeks to populate the download section. If you would like to help upload here

Also if the set is currently on hypersync I have it already and it will be up soon

I'm going to try but I really can't make any guarantees. Right now I've been doing most of this in between work.

edit: Won't let me upload to there any way.

post-8649-0-26078200-1431436092_thumb.jpg

Checking missing media that is obvious to me...note that i used hypersync and my download path was to C drive while hypersin is on E so i can validate what is missing. I hope this helps you! my focus was on themes, video, pointers, and letters

aaee

--Missing themes

vector, vortex, boxing bugs, lunar battle, and meteorites are missing themes

Bandai wonderswan color

--Letters and pointer

Capcom cps 3 AND CapcomPlaySystem AND Cave

all media

Daphne missing themes

tq and cliff

Dice

doesn't have letters and missing at least themes gotcha, pong and rebound. i could have an old database but my video "space race" video has a space while hypersyncs spacerace has no space

Future pinball

no pointer

main menu system videos

ms dos, pc, wii, pinball fx2, Nintendo power, snk neo geo mvs, sony psp, taito type x

mame

no letters, no sounds, i seem to have more themes

intellivision

missing pointer

ms dos

missing letters, pointer, videos and themes

nec turbografx16

i seem to have 14 more themes

n64

nds

missing letters and pointer

nes

gb

missing letters

gbc

missing sounds

gamecube

missing pointer, video donkey kong jungle beat (usa) is just clapping and would like to see an update if possible.

wii

missing letters,pointer , i seem to have 11 more themes then hypersync with the limited wheel i have

openbore

letters and pointer

Panasonic 3d0

missing pointer

pc games

missing game themes and video

pinball fx2

seems to be missing

popcap

missing sounds

scrummvm

missing letters and i seem to have more themes

sega 32x

sega cd

sega master system

sega

sega model 2

missing letters and seem to have a few more themes

sega model 3

missing letters

snk neo geo mvs

i seem to have more themes and missing videos

snk pocket color

missing letters

psp

missing letter G, missing pointer

snes

taito type x

missing letters and pointers, i seem to have more themes. missing videos

zinc

missing letter, i seem to have more themes, updated videos are missing for raystorm, shiryu2, stargld2, ts2j

AAE: Those themes do not exist for mame yet.

Wonderswan: As far as i know, they don't exist

Intellivision: I have the pointer

3DO: I have the pointer

As for the themes, I never sync'd them with my setup so that may have to be left to someone else.

can you guys add a Pinball FX2 and Pinball Arcade section,  I have complete wheel sets for both systems but their is no category in the download sections.

also, someone uploaded a very old Visual Pinball wheel set I had in the FTP.  I have a newer set; I tried to uploaded the updated zip but it will not let me modify the file.

Select a category first

I'm going to upload a few files but honestly, I don't think i have enough time in the day to put every single item up that's missing.  If i could suggest, perhaps its better to mint a number of systems in hypersync then encourage platinum members to help fill the downloads section for free users later.

The problem being, there are guys clearly putting up incomplete stuff like wheels, carts, boxes etc (myself included) and this is causing some issues in terms of what is officially complete and what isn't.

I'm going to upload a few files but honestly, I don't think i have enough time in the day to put every single item up that's missing. If i could suggest, perhaps its better to mint a number of systems in hypersync then encourage platinum members to help fill the downloads section for free users later.

The problem being, there are guys clearly putting up incomplete stuff like wheels, carts, boxes etc (myself included) and this is causing some issues in terms of what is officially complete and what isn't.

i agree, but that is exactly what we are doing. I am minting systems to hypersync, and Circo is adding the media to the downloads section behind me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Team, 

Hope this is the right place for this... 

The Taito Type X wheel on HyperSync is low quality. Here is the higher quality one. Hope we can replace it on HyperSync.

I added TTX stuff to my setup over the weekend and noticed how ugly the wheel was. Thanks

Has anyone else had an issue with the PS2 wheels on hypersync? It downloaded boxes instead of wheels for me, just wanted to check if it was on my setup only.

That was my mistake, had them linked wrong.  Should be good now.  Delete the box art from the wheel folder and re-sync

i have sorted out 0-9 - to A-S for commodore 64 game wheels dougans set so it matches the offcial c64 xml 

only 254 wheels to sort from dougans set left then comes boxes which i might try sort those with a program instead rather then do it manually if i can avoid it 

Btw, if anyone notices missing artwork for the new systems missing (and there is plenty missing), if you have something to contribute please contact myself, or circo [emoji3]

Testing it out now. My thanks to everyone for their hard work. :cheers:

I had mentioned this to Sub Z.

Atari 2600 Yars Revenge having the wrong artwork and Montezuma's Revenge having quite basic artwork.

post-2819-0-79996400-1431732080_thumb.jp

Has anyone noticed that we now support more than 175 systems officially, and still adding more?

You guys and gals better get your Sync on [emoji16][emoji48]

Yes, sure have! Just wondering if the system names are all correct and canon? Did Brolly approve them? Just want to make sure in case I need to edit some system names in the RL modules to match... and so I can rename my stuff to match and not worry that I have to switch them back again.

Testing it out now. My thanks to everyone for their hard work. :cheers:

I had mentioned this to Sub Z.

Atari 2600 Yars Revenge having the wrong artwork and Montezuma's Revenge having quite basic artwork.

attachicon.gifImage 10.jpg

Can you send me the files to be changed and ill update

You can just shoot them to me over chat

Archived