Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

HyperSync Audit Project

relic

Lost track of what you guys are doing. Seems to almost be two different audit projects going on.

Bandai WonderSwan (mono) shows up with a database but doesn't seem to show any media whatsoever.  Here's my setup
Verified

Here is an updated Amstrad GX4000 setup. 3d carts, updated theme, carts. The works
Verified

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Only one audit project multiple posts about what we are doing. There are only two of us really working on this, I'll check wonderswan, I don't think it has media yet

EDIT: Wonderswan is all there and syncing for me. May want to double check you system settings.  I did like mixing the two wheel styles.  So I set it up like that.

https://www.hyperspin-fe.com/files/file/8259-%7B%3F%7D/

I think you will like our new download section for Amstrad :) Minted that last night.  

http://www.hyperspin-fe.com/files/category/13-amstrad-gx4000/

Ok brolly,  I fixed the name schemes.  The only thing i need from you are the 3 Apple Macintosh XMLs that was split from Mac osx.  I still have that dropbox with the xmls from the taito type x split.  Can you drop them in there?  Ill update that last category once you do.  Thanks again

Sorry, but I have no XML for the Mac stuff yet and will be a long time before I work in any of those.

What XML are you using? I'm guessing it might be based on some specific rom set so most likely will be for one of the 3 machines only, but would need to have a look at it and see for myself.

I think the MS-DOS one is outdated, I have one with 5200 games in it. It's also the one with the full names for rom names, so I'm not sure if it's an issue. Since the FTP is read only, I'm not sure where to put it; it's too large for pastebin

Also these xmls were culled from the ftp. Happy to upgrade any that need upgrading

Hate to throw yet more onto the pile for you, but it appears that the Atari Classics official database is actually a full MAME 0.146 database.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Been neck deep in some cab restoration and have two mame conversions underway at the same time. Will get back into this soon.

Just realized that Philips VG 5000 has some things on hypersync but seems to be missing the default system theme.

• 2 weeks later...

Anything that you would like me to add to hypersync, needs to be uploaded to hyperbase

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just added the wheels from DamnedRegistration's folder to HyperBase. They are 100% renamed to the xml on HyperList.

Anything that you would like me to add to hypersync, needs to be uploaded to hyperbase

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do we have a team who filters the download page to upload to hyperbase? If so we should have one considerin baddy is the team from hyperbase to hypersync

Tapatalk signature

Thanks. Ok so the side project I'm looking at is in mame and hypersync. I'm validating what I have from sync is also on the download page. Then the new stuff on the download page will get added to hypersync essentially.

With that being said, I'd like to make a special request to those that manage the folders in the download page to not move mame game themes from the upload page to the mame themes folder yet.

I have validated the numbers, letter A, B, and C in the mame game theme folder. I'm requesting this so that I can get through the game theme folder and not miss anything. Once I've looked through the theme folder and accounted things, we can have a new process where only those items that are in the uploads folder gets moved over to the main folders if it gets to hypersync. This should be approved by baddie since he has to add to hypersync. So essential the upload folder would essentially be baddies backlog and either he or the other hypersyncers would make the final move to the main folder

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Archived