Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

HyperSync Audit Project

relic

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What I could do is make a list of things that I've organized or moved into their final homes.

I'm working on sorting all the pointer images and letter packs.

There is also some games wheel packs that I need to move.

That's cool u can move whatever but I'm really just looking at mame themes right now. I got through #-c letters and have a list of themes not on hypersync still. Basically baddie is goin to get all the stuff on hypersync eventually but he's gotta know what to put up on it. Once we get the mame theme folder caught up I envision we will do the same for the other folders and wheels. We should think of a process in how to get things organized here. I wonder can you (jsinn or baddie) create a hypersync folder under the platnium section and you just copy the file after u uploaded it to its home can u make a copy of it and drop it in a hypersync folder too? That way baddie can just go to that folder and add Em to sync and then when it's uploaded he can delete the file? The hypersync folder under the platnium folder could be his to do items

Finished #-c letter on 8-26

Finished d-e letters on 8-27

Finished f-g letters on 8-28

Tapatalk signature

We could add a hypersync folder, but there would be redundant work for us.

I'd need to create a new submission for each file, I don't think there is a way

to simply duplicate an entry. MAME themes should all be updated and ready 

to go, excluding any new submissions or broken files.

Good work! :)

Ya, I'm just think if we could have jsinn continue to do his thing but at the same time flag that x file needs to go to hypersync. Like having a baddie to do list for hypersync. Maybe he pms u the files he moved from the upload page? Maybe his process is when he moves from upload folder that he also uploads it to hyperbase? I think u use that to upload to hypersync right

Tapatalk signature

this is something that has bothered me about the audit project for some time now and I'm going to be perfectly blunt on the situation. Many of the audit material that we have pointed out hasn't even made its way to hypersync. Instead of worrying about gold and platinum members that actually paid to use hypersync, others were encouraging people to help mint and upload stuff for anyone to use via the downloads area and essentially force platinum members to manually download this via the downloads section. This completely kills the point of paying for premium membership.

I could understand if it was for some difficult to find theme or something obscure that doesn't have anything setup in Hypersync. Even then half of the common material in HSync isn't even remotely minted.

• 2 months later...

Hi guys! First and foremost, my sincere apologies for not checking in for a bit. I hit another rough patch and haven't had internet at my house. I have sold my arcade to help ends meet so the constant reminder hasn't really been there either. I'm going to ease back in here and try to be more helpful. I'm not diving in head first just yet, but I do still have interest in helping out. Thank you for your patience and huge thanks to everyone who has picked up my slack. I am eternally grateful to have such a good community of friends and hobbyists on my side. -baddie

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I have just come across this page from Relic's signature.

I am trying to figure out whats been completed and made availiable. Sometimes things are not that clear around here so many projects past and present. The hyperspin community united thread is the project im invovled in and I think much of the info from this project is useable.

Relic if would be good to find some more about what was done here if you get a chance message us please

I have just come across this page from Relic's signature.

I am trying to figure out whats been completed and made availiable. Sometimes things are not that clear around here so many projects past and present. The hyperspin community united thread is the project im invovled in and I think much of the info from this project is useable.

Relic if would be good to find some more about what was done here if you get a chance message us please

Basically this was a project for hypersync orginally and i was sorting out its artwork and listing which systems are avalible and how many items were in each  - my new plan is to wait for hyperbase live to be fixed so i can start listing what hyperbase live has as its the new sync engine which is gonna replace hypersync eventually. 

in the past i also did this for emu movies content you might find it on the site if you click the link it follows the same list scheme.

thanks, i tried the emumovies link on 1st post and its broke

Sorry, there is a problem

The page you requested does not exist

Error code: 1S160/2

Well it does seem we are on the same path! We should definately collaborate, well as your a guru maybe you tell me what to do to help :teehee:

There are a few guys keeping in touch and working on various things to with a goal to complete stuff to as high a quality as possible (As there always is i guess)

Would you care to join forces or share some of your process, while we wait for Hyperbase.

The aim is to have full sets/packs in the downloads section, I like Hypersync and expect Hyperbase is going to be tons better but I usually try to DL things as im not keen on automation and I think other people share that view (matbe not many but hey whoknows)

With this spreadsheet as a blueprint. Check it out https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1tYF7wuatLtWqyspglUHAtelhu_7Enlr3OJdU5d8fFAE/edit?usp=sharing

Archived