syborfical

Hyper spin - Small number of games on a wheel

Is there a way to have a limited number of games on a wheel

Eg

my child hood collection would be about 50 games, on snes, nes, megadrive (sega gensis) and master system.

Do I manually have to go though the lists / xml files and remove everything I don't want to show up in the wheel/s?

Is there a tool available?

Id love to have a complete collection many of my rom sets have H1-6 J U E etc... Hyper spin only accepts one rom

Ie is there a way I can have say the roms on this dir and hyper spin pics them up ?

There is a way to build a single XML/Wheel with your favourite games across different systems, stored in a single folder.. 

However to launch them you will need to manually setup alternate emulators for each item also.

You also can however favourite games from each wheel so you only have a few from each platform which you know you will play show-up.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By roguen1
      Hello , i don't know if this is the correct place to post this , but i have a problem for a while that i have never figured out whats cause it , and is the fact of that in the transitions , from start to end, it appear this horizontal lines all over the screen , and it's bit annoying , i have done everything to trying to resolve this issue (update drivers , windows , download hyperspin again etc) and it still there , what could be? 
      (sorry if my english is bad)

• By PlayStrike
      Hi everyone, I am new in this forum, sorry for my broken english.
      Well, my problem is this: I are trying to Download Hyperspin from Downloads -> HyperSpin -> HyperSpin(Windows) -> HyperSpin 1.5.1 (Full Package).
      My antivirus (AVG) says " We has annulated the conection with hyperspin-fe.com in a secure form because it was infected with URL:Mal "
      I tried to access via Chrome and Firefox and I have the same problem. This happened on my Desktop PC and my Laptop. 
      What is happening ?