HyperSync, HyperList and FTP are now back online ×

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

md_max

Модификация модулей AHK (AutoHotkey)

Question

Система - AAE
Эмулятор - AAE
Модуль - AAE.ahk

Эмулятор AAE взаимодействует с Num Lock и зачастую выключает его. При выходе из игры в меню Hyperspin невозможно прокрутить список т.к. Num Lock отключен. У меня X-Arcade, часть клавиш у него именно в Num Lock. Можно включать вручную, но это не удобно, надо отслеживать отключен он или нет.

Нашел скрипт который автоматически проверяет включен ли Num Lock, и если он выключен включает его.
Сохраните копию оригинального "AAE.ahk" Если что-то пойдет не так, можно будет восстановить.
Код надо добавить в конце "AAE.ahk". Найти в конце скрипта "Return" и заменить его текстом кода.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
;Switch on the NumLock key
Sleep, 3000
NumLockStatus := GetKeyState("Numlock", "T")
IfEqual, NumLockStatus, 0
{
SetNumLockState, On
}
Return

54235434354.png

1 answer to this question

Система - GCE Vectrex
Эмулятор - ParaJVE
Модуль - ParaJVE.ahk

В управление эмулятора активно используются кнопки shift, alt, ctrl и другие спец клавиши. Одновременное нажатие - сочетания клавиш может изменить раскладку клавиатуры. Изменение раскладки на русскую вызовет ошибку AutoHotkey. Вот небольшой код, он автоматически переключит раскладку на eng при выходе из игры. Тем самым не получится так, что при запуске следующей игры вылезет ошибка связанная с русской раскладкой.
Сохраните копию оригинального "ParaJVE.ahk" Если что-то пойдет не так, можно будет восстановить.
Код надо добавить в конце "ParaJVE.ahk". Найти в конце скрипта "Return" и заменить его текстом кода.
;change keyboard language to english
Sleep, 2000
SendMessage, 0x50,, 0x4090409,, A
Return

27524252572.PNG

• Similar Content

• By wildpumpk1n
      Hello guys,
      I'm working on a Tate build with Hyperspin for candy 15khz cab. 
      I made it for used with jammAsd or ipac2 or something who use a keyboard encoder.
      I was thinking to find solution for people who will used it with a 1player panel with 3buttons and start.

Usually the keybinding is 
      Start p1 . 1
      Button 1 . Lctrl
      Button 2 . Lalt
      Button 3. Space
      Button 4 . Shift

My trouble is hyperhq don't recognize the alt key. My thought was to ask rocketlauncher to use an AHK script to change lalt::k
      No problem, it works. If I start it manually, Hyperspin recognize my button2 (lalt) as a k.
      I change few thing in rocketlauncher asking it to use AHK I made under RL Hyperspin.ahk. I select external in settings, etc. 
      But its not working, I didn't see the script in my task bar ?
      As I used a lot of ahk keymapper for pc Games in this build I don't want to start it with hyperhq at the start of Hyperspin, maybe it will be the mess. 

If you have any Idea, thanks guys ?
      If you want to have a look to the build 

• By Psynaptik
      I updated my MAME roms to 215 from 0170 recently, since there are 1/2 more games I'm interested in available now and due to increases in accuracy etc. Just thought it was a good idea, but...
      The latest AHK/module file from the downloads section (labelled for 212) seems to not work with 215, but it worked with 0170.
      What do I do? Is there a AHK file that works with MAME0215 that I'm missing, or do I need to wait. If so, how long?
      (I'm getting the .ahk error that means the .ahk file is out of date. I had this problem with 0170 and sorted it with the 212 .ahk file.)

• By RealGosthe
      Hi, when i play any of the nfl bitz in MAME if i press the    \    key, which i have mapped to the winipac (4 arcade machine so i ran out of keys, and im not gonna remap in winipac this key  one since im done with all mappings), this menu comes up (see attach pic), so i created an ahk file to remap \ to any other key  but its not working in MAME, i read that MAME  only accepts raw input trough hyperspin and its not recognizing the ahk remap script, so please tell me how can i prevent this menu from appearing or how can i make the ahk remap work in MAME, if i launch MAME directly (not hyperspin) the ahk works.

• By malarrya
      Back in the 80s, when D&D was all the rage, and I was all alone, I really enjoyed the hours of endless entertainment and imagination it provided. I saw people using a "Bookshelf" system for Retro Gaming magazines so that gave me the idea to construct my own D&D PDF themed system. It's really just a fancy way into reading Dungeons and Dragons books and modules. The database contains over 900 entries including product series codes, publishing year, and publisher. Please let me know if you find any mistakes or omissions.
      Note: The database was created based on what PDFs are available and NOT what products are available. The database ranges from D&D's inception in 1974 to Pre-3rd Edition in 2000 (basically 1st and 2nd edition).

1.1 -- Removed double spaces in a number of file names and descriptions. 1.2 -- Added a couple rare modules and made some minor adjustments to a few filenames. 1.3 -- Added a few more modules and made more adjustments (case, title, etc.) to numerous filenames. Compatible with Wheel pack 2.7 1.3.1 -- Fixed 2 minor errors in the XML. 2.0.0 -- Completely reworked most all file names to be more descriptive, fixed numerous file names that were originally incorrect, added 40 new items, and added several new GENRE files. Please find the other related files at the following links:
      D&D Wheel pack:
      D&D Main Menu Theme:
      D&D System Theme:
      D&D Letters pack: