fr0stbyt3

HyperSpin 1.5.1 Public Release

1 minute ago, ninja2bceen said:

I’m not sure I know what you mean. You can have as many genres as you want, you can control the size of the wheel images for genres. I’m not sure what this enhancement would be as it currently supports all of this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You cannot separately control genre wheel image sizes. They use the setting for the system wheel. Secondly If your system wheel is only displaying 5 games then so does your genre wheel. It makes sense to be able to control wheels separately. If you need to do a TV session to further understand please let me know. That will be easier than posting a bunch of images.

I have a question about a 'clean' installation. I use RocketLauncher and want to delete all HyperLaunch files. Are the following files all part of HyperLaunch and not used by HyperSpin? 

• Modules folder
  • ~INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS.doc
  • 7z.dll
  • 7z.exe
  • AutoHotkey.dll
  • HyperLauch.exe

I know it's not that important, but I like my folder clean ;)

Another question: Anyone knows what happened with HScript.ahk? It's not included in the latest full install anymore.

none of those files are needed 

you do need 7z.dll and 7z.exe

but those files are found at

RocketLauncher\Module Extensions\7z.dll

RocketLauncher\Module Extensions\7z.exe

and 

C:\HyperSpin\Modules  --->  Hyperlaunch2 modules

C:\HyperSpin\Hyperlaunch.exre  --->Hyperlaunch2

I'm pretty sure that the HScript.ahk is just an example of a custom script you can run with Hyperspin.

its not really doing anything

#NoEnv
SetWorkingDir %A_ScriptDir% 
OnExit, ExitSub

themeStart(system, game)
{
	;MsgBox % system . " " . game
}

return

ExitSub:
ExitApp

• Like 1

Someone has reported problems with windows 1903

• Like 1

Ok I just upgraded to the newest HS and I have no idea how to get the wheels to animate.

Thanks

Ok I just upgraded to the newest HS and I have no idea how to get the wheels to animate.

Thanks
Was it as painless as just changing the exe. I'm tempted but have put 100's of hours in getting setup right. Not sure if it's worth the risk...

2 minutes ago, richie_jones said:
6 hours ago, joe35car said:

Thanks

Was it as painless as just changing the exe. I'm tempted but have put 100's of hours in getting setup right. Not sure if it's worth the risk...

Yup you just replace the exe files. So far no problem. I guess I have to convert my wheel png to swf format for them to work? Any thing else I need or a program? 

• Like 1

Yup you just replace the exe files. So far no problem. I guess I have to convert my wheel png to swf format for them to work? Any thing else I need or a program? 
I think the wheel png files should work but if there is a swf animation in same folder with same name that will take presidence...

• Like 1

Attachments are no longer active, would someone have 1942.swf and the pdf for download?
thank you

great fun here, hadn't turned on my cab for a few months and it was dead when I did over the weekend (must have been hit with a surge and blew the hdd, or else it was just a crappy drive). reinstalled now on windows 10 1809 and looks like im part of the crew who cant get it working at all!

any pointers on where I should start? or is it best to just roll back to a known working version of OS?

Posted (edited)

To see your current version of Hyperspin can you right click hyperspin.exe/propereties/details?

t

Untitled-1.jpg

**Yow.. appears so, was running an old vers (1.4)..

Got it updated ;)

Edited by thomas3120
Figured it out thx

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.