HyperSync, HyperList and FTP are now back online ×
fr0stbyt3

HyperSpin 1.5.1 Public Release

To avoid disappointment, it is recommended install stopupdates10 to avoid Windows v1909 updates to v2004. In v2004 HyperSpin, HyperTheme and HyperHQ don't work. It's necesary that HyperSpin be fixed.

On 5/11/2020 at 7:24 AM, Gothicplsur said:

I noticed that sometimes when I go to Task Manager an instance of Hyperspin or sometimes a couple Hyperspin are running in the background, even sometimes HyperHQ if I've been working with that keep HS from launching. I'm current with my Windows updates constantly and never had a problem with running HS. I do have it running as administrator from the .exe "properties". Only thing I would suggest if you haven't tried already is re-download Hyperspin 1.5.1 place it for now on the desktop and running that fresh .exe to see if it runs. Another thing I suggest which may or may not be the issue, uninstall and instance of "Java" from your machine, from the add/remove list of programs. Hope that helps.

Sorry, i know I am a little late in replying. I havent been on here in some time. Anyhoo....you can create an ahk converted to exe to run when closing HS. something like:

If ProcessExist("hyperspin.exe")
  Process, Close, hyperspin.exe
exitapp

this isn't tested, and I am not home atm.... but I use the process close function attached to hotkeys on many scripts on my pooter . You can change the process name as you like or add additional process to be checked and closed. Again, I am not home to test if I am right with this, but its a start and the AHK forums will get you sorted out if this isn't right. I am pretty certain it is though. Take care!

exitapp

IF !errorlevel=

else
{
Run example2.exe
}

That wont work if exit did not get fully called which is usually why hyperlaunch didnt close...
you would want something along the lines of

---------------------
SetTitleMatchMode, 3
sleep, 4000
WinGetTitle, NAME, A
WinWait, %NAME%
WinWaitClose
process, close, problem.exe
---------------------

i would personally just make a bat file that had the usuall suspects in it.. 

-------------------
taskkill /f /im 1stproblem.exe
taskkill /f /im 2ndproblem.exe
taskkill /f /im 3rdproblem.exe
taskkill /f /im 4thproblem.exe
--------------------
save that as issue.bat
and then instead of:
"process, close, problem.exe"
have:
"run, issue.bat" 

that SHOULD wait 4 seconds after you launch the exe then get the name of the exe you opened.
use the name it gets from winget title to populate the winwait.
Then when it is closed it should continue to close hyperspin, or run the bat. 
That way it does not matter if the exit call didn't work. 

cant guarantee that it will work but something like that should be the better method.

Hey yall. For some reason I can't download. Any idea why? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.