Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Weekly-Hyperspin Tutorials by Ninja2bceen

ninja2bceen

Ha not going anywhere but wanted to put in the plug that I’m going to create some tutorials on random things hyperspin and maybe pinball. The channel I’ve created is below, please let me know if you have a specific topic to get covered. Just made one around randomized intro videos

Planet Geekdom

https://youtube.com/channel/UCdcby-s2GwriaOHGmVC2vGA?sub_confirmation=1

*If you do the facebook thing, find me on the group Hyperspin Arcade Users Worldwide
https://www.facebook.com/groups/581676831988120/?ref=group_header

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Uploaded files to mega on my YouTube channel. Please like and subscribe

Planet Geekdom

Uploaded 50 plus intro videos on mega

Uploaded ini files for start up script

Uploaded orphan icon killer system tray exe

Uploaded setting.ini

Uploaded randomizer ini and bat file

The intro videos? It’s like a gig or two and I’m providing ini examples so I didn’t think it was appropriate. I have been linking apps to the download as I don’t think it’s my place to post them.

Is there any additional benefit posting on the forum instead? I’m not part of staff [emoji12]

I’m focusing on the add ons for the moment

The moment you all have been waiting for, a tutorial on main menu changer to get your hyperspin nested wheels.

Its a long one at 30 min but it'll be well worth it since the app is no longer supported and the tutorial is not very well documented.

I've uploaded media and ini files on mega. I'll see you there!

Planet Geekdom

9 hours ago, ninja2bceen said:

@thatman84

The videos are a couple gb can you all give me special access of some kind where I can upload them quickly? The forum uploads take forever if uploading many files

Fair point....afaik speed is the same for everyone. 

I took down the videos I had posted and I’m going to use the media I have as tier rewards for the subscribers I get

Lol I’m only at 50 subscribers in 5 days with 5 videos. I guess that’s not bad. 500 some views

Just watched your intro video, will check out some more when I get some spare time on my hands, just an observation and may be just me, but viewing on my laptop the audio is really low if there is a way to bump up the sound level, as you can always drop the volume but only raise it so much. trying to listen to you with my 2 kids running about was nigh impossible!! keep up the good work pal 

Got it, thank you, will put the volume to the max moving fwd. yes I have two kids as well and the only time it’s quiet to make these videos is between 10-2 am lol. So I’ll turn the volume to the max since I try to talk quieter so I don’t wake everyone up. I listened to the trailer again, it sounds normal at high volume but I’ll set it to the max so it’s screaming subscribe lol and you can turn the ruckus down

Thank you!

• ninja2bceen changed the title to Weekly-Hyperspin Tutorials by Ninja2bceen

Archived