Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

HyperSync BIG Update!!

baddeolv

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
perhaps to make things easier you guys should list which themes are having issues so baddolv can sort it out

there are a few themes whit the particle problems.. An alternate main menu theme for colecovision, the mentioned Daytona, ohhh other theme in segam model 2

Is downloaded as a corrupt zip. Will try to write a list tonight... Right now I'm working :| f*#$ job

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 520 using Tapatalk

Great job Baddie!

Just one question - when there were multiple choices for each game theme, did you go through the process of picking the best to be made available for download? (I know this is subjective) - the theme that prompted this question was "Athena" which I know was redone by someone quite a while ago and showed Athena in her various armour states from within the game (great theme). The one included for download isn't quite so great.

Great job Baddie!

Just one question - when there were multiple choices for each game theme, did you go through the process of picking the best to be made available for download? (I know this is subjective) - the theme that prompted this question was "Athena" which I know was redone by someone quite a while ago and showed Athena in her various armour states from within the game (great theme). The one included for download isn't quite so great.

great question! the answer is no...lol There was no way of telling which theme was which during the audit without manually opening each in hypertheme, which would have taken ages!!! However, i am completely willing to replace said themes, if you post me links to the suggested alternatives :)

Athena has been swapped out on SYNC

Thankyou, Baddeolv. If you still have the new themes in the same place would it be possible to upload them to the FTP?

if baddolv is adding them to hypersync anyway why is there a need for them to be on the ftp as well or dont gold members get the privledge to use hypersync

Thankyou, Baddeolv. If you still have the new themes in the same place would it be possible to upload them to the FTP?

The gold member FTP is write protected but I can try to ask circo to transfer them over

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why does everyone keep saying "guys" or "you guys"? I wish I had help with this one lol. Unless you were referring to me and alcohol lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha

We all thank you so much for your work, people think they're a full team working on every part of hyperpin :P. But seriously I thinks is just a way of speaking.

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 520 using Tapatalk

Archived