Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

HyperSync BIG Update!!

baddeolv

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Same problem here. I believe both roms are named the same quote me if I'm wrong.

You're wrong :)

The laserdisc space ace rom is named "spaceace" in MAME. "ace" is the 1976 shooter from Allied Leisure, not sure if a theme for it exists.

You're wrong :)

The laserdisc space ace rom is named "spaceace" in MAME. "ace" is the 1976 shooter from Allied Leisure, not sure if a theme for it exists.

We'll let me see if I can make one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks great but can you maybe pretty please clean the cloud right above the letter E in Ace. There are 2 dark spots that look like dirt. :)

Thanks

Lol. That whole theme is vector. Those are accents on the cloud edges, like its in front

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dime333 was cool enough to round up all the console themes from the downloads section, grouped and renamed them according to hyperlist. He was a huge help and any of you that use console game themes should give him a thanks!! Sync your consoles people!!

181 console themes added to sync

Dime333 was cool enough to round up all the console themes from the downloads section, grouped and renamed them according to hyperlist. He was a huge help and any of you that use console game themes should give him a thanks!! Sync your consoles people!!

There were some arcade, computer and handhelds also. Bun mainly consoles.

im gonna help by downloading all the themes he has done then check which other support systems are laying around and rename them correctly

ps is there a database lying around for pc games if not can we get one made up so i can fix up the pc themes and name them right

I have about 100 or so PC games installed on my bartop.

I will upload the database, themes, videos I have to my folder on the FTP this weekend for others to share (if anyone wants them)

Yes, I would be grateful. :)

Thanks Dime333

Archived