Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

WIP: New/First cabinet build.

ZacUSNYR

• 5 months later...
  • Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey fellow HyperSpinners! I bet you all thought Zac and I fell off of the face of the Earth huh?

Well, here's a little update for you all. :)

We picked up some caster wheels, tilted the arcade on it's back with an appliance dolly, and installed them.

img_2537.jpg

img_2538.jpg

img_2539.jpg

img_2540.jpg

img_2541.jpg

After inistalling the wheels, we tilted the arcade back up, then cut and installed the pegboard on the back.

img_2542.jpg

img_2543.jpg

We're hoping to get into wiring up the control panel soon. In the spring we'll probably tackle the painting.

We're also going to install some sort of door on the lower back of the arcade for access to the electronics.

We're still alive, and we'll keep you posted as things progress!

-Ray

:)

• 1 year later...

I know some of the pictures on this thread are broken. Zac is going to fix the issue. This project isn't dead, just neither one of us has had the time to work on it. Good news though, I now have a house w/ a heated garage :) So, come winter time, I'm hoping we'll have some updates on this or our HS-NES machine... This has been the never-ending arcade project lol...

Archived