Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

How is one to download files from Hypersync cloud if it is not working.

Jackst333

I scanned the possible solutions to fix this but none of them work. Please give an ETA when the server will be fixed?  It is not my Credentials as I can log into the sites just fine but not hypersync. I wrote  bug that followed someone else from 2016, so i am writing a new one for today's date. Yes I am a fully paid member for life! in case you ask.

Hypersync Cloud Errors.png

Hallo, i have the same problem. I can´t log in HyperSync. I am a Platium member since yesterday. Yesterday it works fine, today i cant log in ? With the same login it is possible to log into Hyperspin Website. He i can check that i am a platium member....

Can anybody helb me? Any ideas?

Bookwood

Just tried to test and play with it again. Some issue. I would like to think since so many people as of recent are experiencing issues that it isn't related to our local install. Hopefully will get some answers soon.

Well It has always worked for me even when it was on he earlier version and it has been on my recent build out on .32 Then one day turn on the PC and its not working. I understand its still in beta but it feels like the issue is bigger than a local client. Guess I will just do the old fashion FTP route that still works.

• 1 month later...

It would be nice to at least get an answer ... the support area seems to not accept inquiries either due to the file upload part being required and not allowing uploads. For me, I can't login to FTP or Hypersync...bummer. Was hoping to reach someone to at least get the FTP creds reset? Any help is appreciated. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

Archived