Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

media

Snaus

Hi, Ive had my hyperspin cabinet for a few years now and would like to finally add the media art so when I scroll through the wheels it shows. What is the easiest method to do this?

Thanks, 

Snaus

the fancy videos need to be download from emumovies

https://emumovies.com/

Hyperspin specific artwork  such as wheel, box and disc (cart) art and themes can be download from the download section

the easiest method to do this is to become a supporting member  and use the download utilities to automatically download all the media on a per system basis.

you can download anything on this site and 240 videos from emumovies for free,  but you have to do manually download everything.

got the platinum membership and emumovies signed up.... Having problems with login in hypersync cloud?  Logged in to emumovies no prob but its not recognizing for the hyperspin log in.

Any thoughts?

Thanks

got it figured somewhat now.  Pretty sweet programming I might add.  Do you know how to have only my downloaded games showing on the wheel as opposed to all the games? I tried moving all the wheel art I didn't want out of the media folder which worked but then when it re-syncd it all re entered the media file again. there must be a way to do it simpler?

thanks,

Archived