Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Hyperspin Media limited

Dethrattle

I've heard there's more stuff on emu movies, the account you should have to get the video snaps. A forum member here ninja2bceen has a YouTube channel called planet geekdom. He hosts all sorts of useful stuff over on emumovies. 

As far as Capcom goes. I got my artwork from the Hfsbox 15k pack from a French forum (it's free to sign up). I'll attach a (old) video so you can see how my Capcom wheels look... Start around the 3:40 mark

2 hours ago, Dethrattle said:

Thanks Honosuseri I'll check it out, do you remember the name of the French site?

You'll have to Google it, you'll need it to translate for you too. I'm not trying to be difficult but forum rules here prevent me giving a link directly (even the name gets edited out) 

15 minutes ago, adamg said:

Well I must say, that site is pretty amazing and that media is superb.

Yes I agree, well worth the "hassle" registering. I even had an admin here admit, the media I use for Capcom is far better than what he had.

I've been expecting Capcom Play questions with them announcing their Capcom home arcade, to be released in October ;)

Archived