HyperSync, HyperList and FTP are now back online ×

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Circo

2014 HyperSpin Certified Video Sets [EmuMovies]

Nice, thanks for the info, you guys are just cranking them out keep up the great work!

Hey Circo, I PM'd you at Emumovies but I want to get started so I'll post here incase you're reading. I made a folder on the FTP and put a video there.

Can you tell me if you are happy with the quality/codecs because I didn't use the programs in the tutorial but it's an acceptable size. If you're happy Ill try to help the set along.

Sorry I have not got back to you yet, I'll take a look tonight.

Could you take another look at my PM on Emu Movies Circo? I didn't understand what you meant. Thanks :)

Circo what about amiga vids update ?? any chances for that ?

btw: WingsOfFury_v1.0 is wrong wideo shows Crazy Cars III, but sound is from Wings of furry ;p

Today 3/19 marks EmuMovies 7th Anniversary. On this day in 2005 I launched the first website and released the original NES video snap set. Today I will release a new Sega Naomi and Atomiswave video snap set that is based on the new version of demul. This set features 75 newly added or replaced video snaps.

They have been uploaded to the FTP and Download service, time for bed now ugh.

Wow! Thanks a bunch Circo!

Perfect timing for me too! :D

Will the hyperspin 1 videos still work with hyperspin 2 ?

It would save us a lot of time if they still work :)

PS, tnx for all your hard work.

FLV's are going out the window with HS2, EmuMovies has completely moved to the much more efficient and higher quality MP4 format.

FLV's are going out the window with HS2, EmuMovies has completely moved to the much more efficient and higher quality MP4 format.

So i suppose we have to convert our existing flvs to mp4?

Thats okay, at least wont have to redownload them all.

I wouldn't do that if I were you as you'll loose a lot of quality on the process, unless quality doesn't matter to you grab the mp4 versions.

I wouldn't do that if I were you as you'll loose a lot of quality on the process, unless quality doesn't matter to you grab the mp4 versions.

Is it possible to keep support for flv's in HS2.0, and making Mp4 the preffered format?

It would save some of us a lot of hassle.

They slow HyperSpin down, why would you want vids that look worse and are twice the size? You could always re-encode, it wont look pretty but again neither are most the FLV's floating around :)

They also cause random lockups. Sorry but FLV support is gone for good.

The lockup problems origin has been detected and will no longer happen if the user uses the new flv HS compatible from emumovies. But I agree flv support can be dropped, mp4 will allow for much better quality and smaller size so no real need for flv support to still be there.

Being that it's our seventh birthday, I did some work on simplifying emumovies a bit. You will find it looks little different :)

post-151-142870574816_thumb.jpg

post-151-142870574818_thumb.jpg

post-151-14287057482_thumb.jpg

post-151-14287057482_thumb.jpg

• Similar Content

• By Hyperspinner5000
      Hi all! I have been using hypersync without fault to update most of my themes and vids etc for quite some time. I noticed that when ever anyone shows off the Taito Type X system or the Type X2 system on Hyperspin their videos are always there. I cant seem to download any at all. I have also had a look on the ftp to see if i could find anything but no luck there either.
      Where is everyone getting their Taito videos from including the main menu preview?
    • By Metalzoic
      This is the additional Transition pack for HyperSpin that used to be available to Platinum members on the old FTP.
      It contains 90 additional FLV transitions. Animations that can play on the main menu wheel to transition between systems. They can be used randomly or assigned to specific systems and can also be used for individual games or genres. These transitions come in 3 resolutions with a readme.file on using them. These are for Platinum members only.

These were not made by me, I'm simply making them available again.
      All credit to the original creator. Who that is I don't know
    • By DamnedRegistrations
      Wasn't sure where to post this here but since there are no announcements, figured I'd try to keep people up to date so they'd know to head over to Emumovies and grab the new videos. I'll try to keep this topic up to date on releases if I remember to lol

So I finally finished going through the N64 video set and redoing all the problematic vids, as in footage that had messed up audio or graphic glitches. These can usually be remedied by using a different emulator or plugin setup. It's all a complete pain but I'm glad to say it's over. I also filled in the gaps and did the missing vids from the latest project db. Only 2 vids will be missing now, for the two unplayable Star Wars games. Circo still has a few videos to finalize but otherwise it's complete.

http://emumovies.com/forums/topic/12483-nintendo-64-video-snaps-m/

I'm currently working on the big list of missing Game Boy vids from the latest db update, mostly all Japanese games. Gotten about 80 vids already.
    • By Emmanuel81
      Just purchased the platinum package. Anyone know how to get the Voucher for EmuMovies? Heard through the grapevine that it's included with the purchase of a platinum package and I haven't received any emails yet? Am I wrong?
    • By Circo
      With mame behind me and dreamcast almost ready for release I have finally gotten around to trying my hand at hyperpin videos again. I looked at whats available over at vbforums and they look great but they are almost 100mb a file. These are coming out at about 1/10th the size. I can do them quickly but first I was hoping you guys might test them out, make sure they look ok and don't cause any issues with hyperpin before I go full blast on this.
      I am including a couple of samples
      Alien Pinball
      VPForums Version 106mb
      EmuMovies Version 15mb
      1920x1080
      60fps
      No Audio
      30 seconds
      Dr. Dude
      VPForums Version 118mb
      EmuMovies Version 14.4mb
      1920x1080